Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

devanshsharma

Right off the assembly line
i just finished crysis warhead !! and devil may cry 3 { it's a must play for all of yu if yu havn't played it yet although it's quite old...
presently plyin metal gear solid 4 & unrel tournament ...:?

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

^
Hell no.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Err...people, this might be offtopic, but I can't live without expressin'.

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA5MzYwODgzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQwMjUyMw@@._V1._SX640_SY948_.jpg

Can't wait for July 9th!!!!!
yu r rite nvidia geek evry1's watin for nanosuit 2!!!!

Guys, I was playing God of War this evening and I was stuck at the part where we have to take the shield of Zeus and kill the horde of those dead soldiers before a wall crushes Kratos. After having died 5-6 times, a menu came up to change the difficulty to easy. I didn't pay attention to it and pressed the X button. Now I'm stuck with easy difficulty. Is there any way to change it back to normal? Should I just go ahead and finish it? I'e got GoW 2 and GoW3 after this. :p
Started this afternoon and already reached the challenge of Poseidon. Totally addicted to the game.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
No.. you don't have a option now.. you can't revert the difficulty. As you are playing the game just to get hang on story...I recommend you to continue withit. You can always play the game in God mode later.. if you want some challenge.

Lesson for life time: If you are clicking/selecting OK or Cancel. Read what actually you are telling OK/Cancel to. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ethan - From where did you got UC2 ? taken any rentals ? I'll try to get my MGS4 this Saturday you have holiday on Saturday/Sunday ?
I got UC2 from a friend of mine. I'll be subscribing to the rentals from the next month. It seems Movimart has hiked the rates of the one game rental to Rs.500, which was previously Rs.350 I believe. So I'll opt for the 12 games option. That would pan out much cheaper for me.

I have an off on Friday and Sunday for this week. Just buzz me if you want to drop by. I should get God of War III by Saturday, so the weekend would be filled with total chaos. Hope to complete UC2 by on Friday.

Got Metro 2033, but too lazy to try it out. Will do that first thing tomorrow morning.

Kane & Lynch fans, kindly check the official trailer. It's kick ass. Although it's a bloody long wait till August end to play this game, I'm anxiously awaiting this title to come out. From the looks of it, this seems like a prequel, more than a sequel.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Tried Metro 2033 and it's exactly like I thought it would be, system raping. On very high settings with DX10 and 4X AAA, it just drop the frames to 17fps. I'm currently playing on Normal with DX9 and no AA. There is serious tearing issues, but the game looks really good. If only these European developers would learn to optimise their games, it would have been so much better.

For people who are familiar with S.T.A.L.K.E.R gameplay, this is very close to it but I haven't seen an RPG element till now. The game is extremely atmospheric and I just reached chapter 2. Each chapter seems to be very short in length.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
@Ethan
Just to let you know i have got my copy of MGS4 now.I would suggest it to play even before GOW 3 , MGS4 textures are so sharp even after 2 years no game could come close to it.

Just finished God of War and the feeling is so epic that I had to cough, sneeze and puke some epic out of my system. :p Moving on to God of War now. I'm glad I hadn't played this title till now. Even the first God of War looks and plays totally kickass on PS3.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
sorry for off topic post

hey guys please suggest me few games like "Prototype"
thank you...
I'd got with X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It won't have the exhaustive move list and abilities like PROTOTYPE, but it's sure as hell fun with Wolverine.

Just got Splinter Cell: Conviction demo for the 360. Let's see how this title pans out. I hope they have revamped the gameplay and simplified it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Can you complete missions without killing anybody?
In the demo, you have to make a kill. Else the area is heavily patrolled and there is no bloody way to sneak past by those thugs. Being a amateur Splinter Cell player, this it feels a bit awkward in terms of stealth combat for me. The health regeneration is very slow and make no mistake about this, stay in the line of fire for more than 4-5 secs and you'll be gunned down.

The graphics have been immensely beefed up and fisher's character modelling is done very well. The intro scene is quite brutal. I'll have to try the demo again to see what other ways of stealth kills are possible. So far I have used only flashbang to distract the guards.

The controls are screwed up with no customisation. Why the f*ck would anyone press L-Stick to reload and R-stick for weapon zoom? :x

I wish they fix up this problem. The mission indicators are actually posted on the walls, so it's easy to know what you're next objective is. Overall, I would say, it will take some time and patience to explore this game's tactics in depth.

prat

Broken In
In the demo, you have to make a kill. Else the area is heavily patrolled and there is no bloody way to sneak past by those thugs. Being a amateur Splinter Cell player, this it feels a bit awkward in terms of stealth combat for me. The health regeneration is very slow and make no mistake about this, stay in the line of fire for more than 4-5 secs and you'll be gunned down.

The graphics have been immensely beefed up and fisher's character modelling is done very well. The intro scene is quite brutal. I'll have to try the demo again to see what other ways of stealth kills are possible. So far I have used only flashbang to distract the guards.

The controls are screwed up with no customisation. Why the f*ck would anyone press L-Stick to reload and R-stick for weapon zoom? :x

I wish they fix up this problem. The mission indicators are actually posted on the walls, so it's easy to know what you're next objective is. Overall, I would say, it will take some time and patience to explore this game's tactics in depth.

So it is not Chaos theory.In Chaos Theory you can complete the whole mission without killing anybody(ofcourse it was difficult).My download is almost complete so will try to complete it without killing anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom