Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
How do you guys play RPG i couldn't just stand and hear the dialouges

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

the new look to forums is killing my eyes

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It is kinda fun.. Poking the character, Praising the character, at the same time experimenting with dialogues and it's impact on your stats. It is kinda cool. You have to get used to it. First I was like this before Fable. It changed me a lot. :) . To be frank the real thing I like about RPGs is the dialogues.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Solved the prob of DiRT 2 by installing an older version of GFWL. Damn ! codemaster should have test their product on all oses before releasing as some other guys had faced the same prob with xp x64 and I found the solution from them.

@ dinjo_jo - Yup, at first RPG's will seem like a little irritatig but once you get hang of it you're going to love it :p

@ vamsi_krishna - I second your comment about RPG games but the only difference is when I liked them from the 1st timme I played a RPG ( like ) game and it was S.T.A.L.K.E.R. :p

@ quan chi - I think you've to get it through steam - best of luck - as steam offers tons of probs too :p

BTW, the new forum look is really cool -I'm loving it - it reminds me of the days when I joined this forum :cool:

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^thanks i know that thats why i was asking.;-)

anyways is there any proper solution.it seems whenever there is heavy sound involved it happens.

i have set the sound to low but still it persists.

Mike84

Broken In
[Small DAO spoiler alert]
Hello guys... since no one gave me any suggestion here... i went ahead with the game. i had to kill the boy. :'(
But it seems i missed a possible party member..(got info from wiki) Wyne.

Is she any good?
I am playing with a female mage and want keep morrigan and alister in my crew. The forth is what i need to decide for. I have sten zevran and leniana. Leniana is good only for her trap detection and lock picking skills. Sten i havent used. Zevran is quite skilled with dual weapons. though he tried to hit on my chr so dont like him :p. I missed the dog btw... i didnt realise that the quest would vanish after the battle. :(

anyways... do i need to get wyne... and if i do.. how can i play that part again without restarting?

also... help.. where is the blacksmith's daughter in the redcliff castle? i couldnt find her!!! :(

I know a lot of u have finished the game.. so plz help...

jamesroy

Right off the assembly line
Enjyoing the God Of War Collection. Will also continue to play Demon's Souls and Borderlands once i am finished with it.

prat

Broken In
Anybody saw Fallout New Vegas trailer.It's awesome.

Playing Mass Effect 2.Completing loyalty missions.

Any idea if there will be an Indian server for Battlefield Bad Company 2.I don't want to waste my money if i can't play online.It has dedicated server support so playing through Hamachi is possible,right?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn! EA's on to it with SHIFT! A Phucin' Ferrari DLC!!!! An every hardcore NFS fan's wish is comin' true! Gotta buy a legit copy of SHIFT. Nobody can touch you EA. Great!

Currently thinkin' of buyin' ME2. Man, after seein' all those trailers of it, I think this is the game I've been lookin' for. Awesome cutscenes, great graphics & good period of SP. Is there Multiplayer in Mass Effect 2, eh people?

tkin

Back to school!!
Anybody saw Fallout New Vegas trailer.It's awesome.

Playing Mass Effect 2.Completing loyalty missions.

Any idea if there will be an Indian server for Battlefield Bad Company 2.I don't want to waste my money if i can't play online.It has dedicated server support so playing through Hamachi is possible,right?
Yes, no idea about indian server though, why would you even need one? You can host one in your machine and play with friends.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just took soverign down and completed Mass Effect. I think I will have ME2 by day after tomorrow.

Now I am off to Bioshock. I completed Smuggler's Hideout Level Day before yesterday. I will complete it by tomorrow. So that I can jump into ME2 day after tomorrow.

Thanks to tarey_g, as I played ME after I read that the is playing it. Once again thanks for remembering :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@dinjo: Ye'r excited more than me, yo. The difference between you and me is, you don't use this, !. :D

Phew! I'm becomin' one of those CoD4 MP addicts. I'm in top three everytime!

prat

Broken In
@dinjo: Ye'r excited more than me, yo. The difference between you and me is, you don't use this, !. :D

Phew! I'm becomin' one of those CoD4 MP addicts. I'm in top three everytime!
Tell me which server you are playing on?Hamachi?Do you have legit keys?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^That's the answer. :glass-tongue:

Mass Effect 2's lookin' darn good. I gotta buy that. Thank you, vamsi!

My-o-my!

*news.softpedia.com/images/extra/GAMES/large/Asstxtscr_004-large.jpg

Awesome!! Look at that, can't wait to get my hands on him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom