Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

prat

Broken In
I have Xfire and it is fully updated.Please could you tell me full process and also your xfire id's in pm.Please do provide it.Mine is pratyushanand.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@nvidiageek, sorry... I didn't paid attention to your post on 04-02-2010, 06:24 PM.

I completed It now.. It took me 26 hours to beat ME and I have to admit that I was in haste while playing the game.. I didn't went exploring the maps. Just point-to-point navigation. And add, 25 side missions to the bag. :)

I stopped Borderlands, Bioshock and Half Life 2 to complete this. And hey, I have saboteur too in my to-do list. I completed Jail Break Mission in The Saboteur.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Almost completed FO3 alien ship quest. That drone guin was really awesome. Now the only objective left is to deal the the captain of the ship - but I'm unable to find any to reach him - will find hard today though :p

Dark sector - discovered a church and cleaned hoards of mutants and proceeding more :p

I have Xfire and it is fully updated.Please could you tell me full process and also your xfire id's in pm.Please do provide it.Mine is pratyushanand.
Install Cod MW1, start xfire, select servers, under cod mw select any server you wanna play with and click join, and enjoy. If you get kicked join another server. My id is:- jojothedragon.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Need for Speed SHIFT
Aliens vs. Predator Demo. Predator Fs the universe!! Awesome! I'm gonna get it! Great work, Rebellion! Can't wait for 16th!

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Some screens from hell! :D

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/AvP2010-02-0612-43-23-13.jpg
Yeah.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/AvP2010-02-0612-45-14-84.jpg
Those will be real in DX11, know what I mean?

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/AvP2010-02-0612-51-13-75.jpg
Got no time to reload....

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/AvP2010-02-0612-47-00-49.jpg
...ooo! Sh*t! This happened while reloadin'.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/AvP2010-02-0612-57-50-02.jpg
No words.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/AvP2010-02-0612-54-51-03.jpg
I'm good. :))

It's awesome! This Beta is good. Can't imagine how awesome this game'll be with my Fermi! Woohoo!

^looks nice. I'll have to think about getting it after all my fav games are in my pc.
Anyway now at chp. 3 in World of Goo and reached new haven in Borderlands.

cyborg47

Technomancer
me too played AVP mp demo today..its freaking awesome, playing with marine sucks big time, walks too slow....predator??..no words! :D coming to alien, im in love with the aliens, they sprint so fast that marine will fooled like ****!...haha...

quan chi

mortal kombat
thanks for the reply.actually on a site they mentioned that you require its previous version installed.so i was confused.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Stuck at the doorway to the Bridge - but I need to get access through that door to defeat the alien captain - just read on fallout wikia that if sally does not opens this up it's bug so they are suggesting :

'tcl' cheat to get through the door and finish the DLC.

Going to use cheatcode in entire FO3 for the first time :p

On Darksector -after the church yard there was big monster took down a robot of the bugging soldiers. Now I've entered another room in the church to fight with that monster but he keeps on throwing bolders at me but I will take down that monster anyway for sure :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ I used only one cheat in Fallout 3. It was 'tgm' :D

Got Mass Effect 2. I have got one word for it 'Awesome'. I was carried away by the Original one. But this one is twice as good as the original one. The presentation is excellent. the seamless switching between CGI, Real time rendering cut scenes and the game play is almost unbelievable. There are lot of details provided to the character animations in cut scenes. Especially in engine rendered scenes.

For all the people who are thinking to grab it.. I will solidly recommend you Grabbing the First one before playing this. I have played ME2 for one hour.. and there are lot of references to the first one.

And might I add.. There is a hot chick in the game who is a doc! considering that there were none in the first one :D

Off to the game now.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Call me a handycap then. :D

It won't hurt you to use cheats for li'l novelty. After completing the games like GTA IV, just try to play with cheats and you know how it will feel. :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
*www.sharkysgames.com/games/173/riff-master-2.html

A guitar hero clone :D
Strap your keyboard around your neck for a better experience. :p

Finished World of Goo. This is one super cool and awesome 2D game with a awkward story. Very beautifully made and amazingly creative puzzle game. 9/10 from me.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Call me a handycap then.

It won't hurt you to use cheats for li'l novelty. After completing the games like GTA IV, just try to play with cheats and you know how it will feel.
Some gamers have Honor. Cheating is like breaking a major gaming principle. That applies for me.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
haha.. dear honorable gamers.. Keep your honor and points with you ;). For some games, after beating the game I play them with cheats for fun... Like GTA Vice City, San Andreas,IV, God of War, Max Payne, etc. And I don't use cheats in my main campaign though. If i got li'l bored by things.. I will play the game with cheats that might be a completely new game or a game which will not be saved. :D

According to me a real way of honoring a game is Purchasing it ;). And not by playing and beating it in Ultra Hard difficulty without using cheats.

P.S: No offense meant to any one.

Mass Effect 2 Progress..

Just released 'JACK'y girl from prison. But she ran away even without thanking me. As the shepherd has a serious business to sort with jack. I am after her arse. Brought down a big Jackal in the way. This game is totally Awesome. I didn't even noticed that i have been playing this game 8 hours today.

Another Sincere request.. Please don't go for this if you have not played the first one. There are hundreds of references to the characters, Incidents, Actions which were happened in the previous one.

Any other people playing Mass Effect 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom