Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yeeaahh!! I'll get L4D which's 900MB :lol:. When's the release date L4D2? It got some crazy-a$$ zombies! Are there special infectants in L4D?

@comp - Long time, budd :). Darn! How's the performance of THE best game, Crysis, on THE best GPU? Post some screens dude, like I did :D.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
ROTFL! What an awesome game. Completed No Mercy and Dead Air campaign. I guess none of us could survive No Mercy except for quan_chi. He was the lone survivor and others got boned by the almighty 'TANK'. The next campaign was hilarious. Everyone got onboard the plane except for Sunny who got pinned down by TANK at the end moment. Hence the above screenshot. R.I.P Sunny.

ROT Phucin' FL! Maybe ye guys will tell "R.I.P" to me more than anyone :)). One Q though, can I turn off the blood?

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys wednesday has been fixed for now for the next meet.lets see if we can make it.otherwise a new time will be decided.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I have an off on Wednesday (and weekend too). So it's up to you guys when you could be free.

NOTE: To others who want to join in, form a group of 4 and let us know. I'll post the detailed tutorial if you like. It's pretty straight forward guide. And yes this works with the "back up" version too.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Fine. I'm sure gettin' 'is! I'll be available on weekends and on holidays :(. Gotta study. Everybody "happy" on Saturday 2:00 PM~6:00 PM, know what I mean? :D PHUC! No hols. this month :evil:. Am I able to play L4D Multiplayer with 256Kbps conn.?

Last edited:

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
Sims 3
its such an addictive game...i completely wasted my whole fking 2 days....
so uninstalled it today
in 2 days i played it almost 24 hrs

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
well if thats addictive surely im saying i liked it but uninstalled it coz i dont have so much time to waste over a game....
but since its a never ending game and i hate never ending games so i hated it a bit... all in all its really awesome leaving my personal view
ok i give it 8/10
so u see
well about performing almost smoothly with AAx2 and high details with 1280x1024 resolution not a prob.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^

Thats the reason i hated SIMS 2 and uninstalled it years back. BTW i hope it'll perform good in my rig too... :D with 2xAA atleast.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
GTA is GTA can't comment on that
i finished GTAVC 27 times
GTASA 3 and GTA IV 2 times till yet

Hey, hows the GTA 4 performinng in ur rig, as the performance is very poor in my rig. I am playing the game @ 1440x900 with texture and render quality set to medium and rest to 30 and shadow density at 0, and still getting only 21-25 fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom