Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
can I join???
Dude don't ask, just JOIN. We haven't restricted anyone. It's open to all forum members who can get this game and form a group of 4. By the looks of it, Cyborg and Geek should be ready. So with you on board sxyadii, they would just need one more. So who's up for it?

ajaybc

Youngling
^Me ready.Right now my net connection has some problmes.I hope it will be solved today.
After that iam ready

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Me ready.Right now my net connection has some problmes.I hope it will be solved today.
After that iam ready
You got the game right?

I'll try to build up a tutorial and post it up. I think we ought to create a separate thread for it and post everything in there. That would at least make this discussion centralised. Let me see what I can do.

Hey no one interested in COD MW 2 ??
Let the game release.

Guys, you all look like having so much fun online. Alas! I cannot join as exams starting 20th nov. And my stupid unreasonably charging photon+ modem net connection is terminated. I get back after xams. Hope you all will be here :-(. BTW anyone playing DRAGON AGE ORIGINS. Gamespot gives it a 9.5/10.

Krow

Crowman
I'll try to build up a tutorial and post it up. I think we ought to create a separate thread for it and post everything in there. That would at least make this discussion centralised. Let me see what I can do.
I'm in too now. Damn you guys! We made you smack your lips with our Mumbai meet and now you are doing with online meet. :D

Please make the thread ASAP. I'm horrible at FPS games, but you need a knoob to pwn sometimes. :p

puneetgarg

Learn & Earn
Hey, hows the GTA 4 performinng in ur rig, as the performance is very poor in my rig. I am playing the game @ 1440x900 with texture and render quality set to medium and rest to 30 and shadow density at 0, and still getting only 21-25 fps.
well i played at 1280x1024 res. but with low settings and was fine...
that much matters to me that i was able to play the game then with which settings i played it :D

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys, you all look like having so much fun online. Alas! I cannot join as exams starting 20th nov. And my stupid unreasonably charging photon+ modem net connection is terminated. I get back after xams. Hope you all will be here :-(. BTW anyone playing DRAGON AGE ORIGINS. Gamespot gives it a 9.5/10.
I'm gonna get it soon, right now I'm getting(ahem, not sold in India) a game called Scorpion Disfigured, it's a FPS from developers of Stalker and has good graphics, anyone tried it?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Just googled it up. Looks really good. Set in cyber - punk. OOooh I love the genre.

Mmm...will also get it....! Thanks...!

tkin

Back to school!!
Anyone got MW2 for PC? I went to Starmark and Planet M today and it wasn't there, F****ing sales person had no idea about launch date, if this doesn't launch by this week I'm gonna start dlding off ahem sources and start to play whichever finishes first(dlding or purchase)

Any idea about prices? I took 1.5k with me.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
^^
Just googled it up. Looks really good. Set in cyber - punk. OOooh I love the genre.

Mmm...will also get it....! Thanks...!
Screenshots for Scorpion Disfigured.

*img.rlslog.net/img/a3bed43bc3.png

*img.rlslog.net/img/ad8a857b56.png

Details:

Publisher: Atari, Atari games gotta be at least descent.

Developer: B-COOL Interactive

Genre(s): First-Person Shooter

Players: Multi

ESRB Rating: RP (Rating Pending)

Release Date: March 26, 2009

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Some More:

*img22.imageshack.us/img22/1020/20091110184441.png

*img40.imageshack.us/img40/9350/20091110184416.png

*img257.imageshack.us/img257/5521/20091110184430.png

It didn't garner enough attention cause even in this changing times this game is PC EXCLUSIVE. Maybe a small project but looks nice.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^
Awesome. Any idea how long it is..in terms of game play...?
Developers quoted 25hrs, I guess I can tell you for sure after its finished downloading, S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky was fairly long, I guess we'll have to trust the developers.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1180014&postcount=204

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Also I could not make out in the reviews....is it outright FPS, or a mix like Stalker was --- RPG and FPS.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Also I could not make out in the reviews....is it outright FPS, or a mix like Stalker was --- RPG and FPS.
I don't know exactly but looks f****ing awesome, graphics is really good.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsTLDb7zAGA

PS- In The Video Slow-Mo is used so don't be alarmed.

Opening Trailer I guess.

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3sn3-JBamg&feature=related

Mamba Games announces the launch of Scorpion Disfigured, a first person shooter for the PC. In Bit Composers' "Scorpion Disfigured" you take on the part of Special Agent Scorpion, fighting against undead, super humans and security guards.
Set in the Middle East in 2048, Scorpion Disfigured takes terrorists combat to a new level after alien species and terrorist organisations are born from political crisis and the world is thorn apart by nuclear weapons and environmental disasters leaving nothing more than a mine field full of tribal wars, religious fanaticism and ruthless Warlords.

tkin

Back to school!!
Details for Scorpion Disfigured found:

Mamba Games, established by Robert Neilson in 2008, will be announcing further releases in the coming weeks, but have kicked things off with the release of Scorpion: Disfigured developed by Bit Composers the developers of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. which had international success last year.

Set in the Middle East in 2048, Scorpion: Disfigured takes terrorists combat to a new level after alien species and terrorist organisations are born from political crisis and the world is thorn apart by nuclear weapons and environmental disasters leaving nothing more than a mine field full of tribal wars, religious fanaticism and ruthless Warlords.

Scorpion: Disfigured is a straight-forward First-Person Shooter (FPS) which puts the player in the shoes of special agent Scorpion. It doesn't take long until he meets the first resistance in form of un-dead workers, super humans and security guards. To help the player deal with the threat, they will get access to several different kinds of weapons ranging from pistols, grenades to machine guns and automatic shotguns as well as to the powers of his suit. Although Scorpion can carry many weapons at once, he can only equip three at a time and has to switch around the layout in the inventory if he wants to use another one.

Jason Codd commercial Director at Mamba explains why PC is still a winning format in a multi-platform industry: “The PC still has huge growth potential with a huge install base, especially for FPS fans. The developers of Scorpion are world renowned and have produced a world class product which will delight FPS enthusiasts; we are excited to be working with Bit Composer on this project”

More Awesome Screens: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1180060&postcount=206

They released one more PC Exclusive game called The Void, it won some concept award and looks good.
Set in the Void a place where mortal’s souls go before death – a middle earth of life and death.

The player has a chance to survive the Void sparing their soul and even their life- the tool they have to do this is The Colour. The Colour is the only food for the dying souls in The Void, every soul feeds off it and every soul is desperately struggling for every drop they can find, as this is the only means to save their souls and return to mortal life.

The player needs to use their wit and fast thinking to determine the colours needed to escape the realms of The Void.
*www.comicspot.com/pc/adventure/thevoid/index.html?tag=gallery_summary;title

More PC Exclusive games from MAMBA Games: *www.comicspot.com/pages/company/index.php?company=81378

Last edited:

Davidboon

In the zone
Playing modern warfare 2 . right now i am on act 3 , man this game is really awesome but f@ck Infinity ward i am gonna miss the multiplayer experience .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom