Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
People, I'M SORRY! Please don't leave me alone!

*images.zaazu.com/img/crying-smiley-sad-male-cry-tears-smiley-emoticon-000352-large.gif*www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=*images.zaazu.com/img/crying-smiley-sad-male-cry-tears-smiley-emoticon-000352-large.gif&imgrefurl=*zaazu.com/sections/expressions-smiley/&h=97&w=97&sz=103&tbnid=HnzVl1yqRHHSMM:&tbnh=81&tbnw=81&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcrying%2Bsmiley&hl=en&usg=__1Cv6T3XRB8-ZwLuBQigZMcsfz4U=&ei=Fb_2SvLQEYjOsQOdnPW0CQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=5&ct=image&ved=0CA8Q9QEwBA

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I thought you guys have left me :(. Anyway, THE best game's intro screens!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/Crysis2009-11-0818-32-23-02.jpg
Yeah! You rock!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/Crysis2009-11-0818-33-10-88.jpg
Come on, Nomad!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/Crysis2009-11-0818-33-28-55.jpg
Nothin' can pierce these!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/Crysis2009-11-0818-34-06-31.jpg
You're my man!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/Crysis2009-11-0818-34-14-12.jpg
Awesome!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
We didn't left you. We are watching you. Take me as Example, I am running that Gaming News Channel alone I didn't felt bad as any one isn't contributing, coz, i later understood that even though people are not helping me they are following me on that thread. Same situation here, people will respond to you if there is any situation to respond. Until then, they keep watching you.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Fine. Atleast, I'm here.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/Crysis2009-11-0818-55-58-15.jpg
Goddarn actors-like!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/Crysis2009-11-0818-56-43-37.jpg

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/Crysis2009-11-0818-56-53-90.jpg
Go! Go! Go!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ so you guys playing online these days? looks so cool..

GTA 4 PC

Just finished the No way on the Subway.(Got no time to play, these days:cry:).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ROTFL! What an awesome game. Completed No Mercy and Dead Air campaign. I guess none of us could survive No Mercy except for quan_chi. He was the lone survivor and others got boned by the almighty 'TANK'. The next campaign was hilarious. Everyone got onboard the plane except for Sunny who got pinned down by TANK at the end moment. Hence the above screenshot. R.I.P Sunny.

quan chi

mortal kombat
THINKDIGIT MEET IN ZOMBIE LAND. A SHORT REVIEW

Players
ethan_hunt
quan_chi
abtom(sunny)
tarey_g(gaurav)

Please do forgive me if i have typed anything wrong.as this is my first review.

Allright this game rocked!!

guys it was tarey_g who came up with the idea that we play l4d multiplayer.soon from one player(tarey_g) we became four.:)

thats it! time was set on last thursday after 9.00. everyone assembled there(yahoo).now one hour was spend on finding out how to join and who will host.finally ethan hosted.but unfortunately he already had updated his version to 1.0.1.5 and mine was1.0.1.4.others were not updated all.

now due to these differences in versions we were unable to connect.
later everyone decided to reinstall the game without any patch.:evil:

now again everyone met after 1 hour.this time everything went ok.

ethan hosted......now the fun began.......

1.i jumped in .tarey jumped in.

2.now everyone was searching for sunny where did he go.lol lol.:shock:

3.now ethan quits to find what happened...damn it!!...sunny was unable to log in to hamachi....

4.allright everything got cleared now.again ethan hosted...i jumped and so did tarey_g.

5.again no sign of sunny...lol lol....now what happened!!....

6.again everyone quits to find out what happened......

7.now this time his game was crashing.......s hit!!

8.allright after his issue was fixed.ethan again hosted and this time everyone succesfully jumped in after sometime there was no sign of gaurav(tarey_g).:rolleyes:

9.THIS TYPE OF HIDE AND SEEK RUINED OUR ANOTHER 1 HOUR!!:-x

there was a point where i though we assembled here only to play virtual hide and seek.:-x

10.atlast everyone got connected but after some time ethan's game crashed....disaster....:mad: btw later we succesfully completed three levels there.:smile:

now on today again the same thing happened.we were supposed to meet at 2.00pm.

everyone met at the scheduled time.now game started and after sometime gaurav again went off.later it was found there was power failure in his area....allright then time after 9.00 pm was set.

again we assembled........ and this hide and seek process today also continued for sometime.

anyways now this was our rocking experience......

we completed the first part of the game......the game was rocking.......

it tests your teams capabilities.it has only one motto kill hordes of zombies and rush from one safe house to another.
if you are hurt or fallen your team member can retrieve you or heal you.

it became really amazing at the last level.........where you have to survive the hordes of zombies for 15 minutes till the help arrives.

i think we reloaded the game 3 times here.:grin:

the key point here was to less on killing and more on surviving.

atlast i found a safe spot on the rooftop and started blasting the zombie flood with the help from others.:D

now atlast we managed to survive 15minutes and the chopper arrived.now i was texting 'guys pay less attention on killing and run towards the chopper '.but unfortunately ethan,sunny and tarey_g got busy with a tank(one of the hardest zombie to kill.it is huge and big).

anyways i rushed towards the chopper shoving and blasting the oncomming zombies.and managed to reach it.

and i became the only survivor in the first part.:mad:
had there been a greater team work then we all could have survived there.:D

today we also completed the second campaign.on this part the team work was a bit better than previous.

here we all managed to survive till end.and when we were rushing inside the plane.sunny got busy with the tanker.....we all from the inside of plane tried to save him but...the plane had started till then.

the last screenshot by tarey_g describes what happened next.:D

___________btw this game is amazing if played in multiplayer thanks to tarey_g.

what i have written will mean nothing to you if you havent played this game.

if you even play it in single player mode than also it will deliver good fun if you are a run-n-gun type fan.

more info can be provided by ethan_hunt,sunny and tarey_g.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
oh fck..man thats a lot of fun over there, 4 players is the max is L4D, may be i can join?
Trust me, it was non-stop fun in there. Unfortunately, yes this game only support 4 player at once, but what we could do is round up 3 more players who are interested in this game and have another group formed. We could then have 2 Digit teams playing online. So let's see if anyone else too wants to hop onboard.

A big thumbs up to quan_chi for a timely and funny review. It sums up pretty much everything we did in the game. Not to mention he posted this right after we completed the game, so props to him. I guess there are still 2 more campaigns which remain and we could complete those as well. I'll try an find a link for 1.0.1.5 patch, so we could get some new modes and maps in the game. That would be fun.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@Cyborg,Its limited to 4, but you can start with a new group. NvidiaGeek also wants to play so searching for four ppl will be no problem. :)

@Nice review Quan chi, this is crazy but last night dreams were full of zombies and nuclear apocalypse :D . I think my mind is preparing itself for some post apocalyptic shooter :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom