Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDante

Journeyman
Yay!showed vergil whos da boss:-D!i only used one L star:mrgreen:.BTW i was playin in normal.one trick is dat when vergil stops his attack to sheath d yamato,go wild on him.wen he teleports to d air to do a helm breaker, jump once and start attacking agin!dat took sum chunks out of his health:twisted:!nd i also waited fr sum while wen he DT'd,den started my DT.well thanks evryone,i didnt also knoe abt d killer bee thing.waiting like hell for DMC5:wink:!

quan chi

mortal kombat
Yay!showed vergil whos da boss:-D!i only used one L star:mrgreen:.BTW i was playin in normal.one trick is dat when vergil stops his attack to sheath d yamato,go wild on him.wen he teleports to d air to do a helm breaker, jump once and start attacking agin!dat took sum chunks out of his health:twisted:!nd i also waited fr sum while wen he DT'd,den started my DT.well thanks evryone,i didnt also knoe abt d killer bee thing.waiting like hell for DMC5:wink:!

actually he should be the boss.:D if you have the special edition play with him then say.:D

btw best charecter in dmc3 is vergil,dmc4 dante and re5 wesker.unfortunately re4 has some lame bosses therefore leon.:D

but i love ada wong.:wink:

tkin

Back to school!!
actually he should be the boss.:D if you have the special edition play with him then say.:D

btw best charecter in dmc3 is vergil,dmc4 dante and re5 wesker.unfortunately re4 has some lame bosses therefore leon.:D

but i love ada wong.:wink:
But nero in DMC4 had some sweet moves, I absolutely loved the red queen not to mention the devil bringer.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^yeah thats true.devil bringer was quite good. but dante was more stylish than nero.btw those were my views only.:D

tkin

Back to school!!
^^yeah thats true.devil bringer was quite good. but dante was more stylish than nero.btw those were my views only.:D
Yeah, What I liked most is his ability to carry all weapons at once, in last game he could carry only 2 at once, the most interesting weapon was pandoras box and the weapon that disposed red spears(forgot name), could do some stylish moves with that. I actually felt his power when tried to fight with him in max difficulty, could rarely lay a hand on him, if it wasn't for the devil bringer then he would've made shish-kebab out of nero.

tkin

Back to school!!
Played Operation FlashPoint Dragon Rising and uninstalled after 10min, too slow paced game for me.

*img20.imageshack.us/img20/7504/ofdr2009102515000063.jpg

*img36.imageshack.us/img36/6655/ofdr2009102515091075.jpg

*img11.imageshack.us/img11/7900/ofdr2009102515144213.jpg

*img20.imageshack.us/img20/3888/ofdr2009102515184541.jpg

*img11.imageshack.us/img11/9486/ofdr2009102514195669.jpg

*img32.imageshack.us/img32/6089/ofdr2009102514221653.jpg

*img20.imageshack.us/img20/5035/ofdr2009102514444774.jpg

*img27.imageshack.us/img27/530/ofdr2009102514451452.jpg

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Topgear, I am unable to download your file. I don't know if it is only for me or something else.

@all, can you download this file..*www.mediafire.com/?e0mhyv2ijzd

D

Deleted member 26636

currently addicted to Machinarium.. its a must play title for fans of point & click, adventure puzzle games...though its in 2D..the graphics are excellent..

DarkDante

Journeyman
I do hv SE,but its 2 hard man 2 go thru same levels as before...im too impatient a person 2 do dat:grin:...but i still think dat dante cn beat da $hit out of Vergil if he took things seriously:twisted:..MIllION STAB FTW:twisted:..sum people say dat nero is vergils son or sumthin..or dat vergils spirit has taken rest in him..is dat true???:shock:.i hv played wit vergil but i still tink so.

quan chi

mortal kombat
but i still think dat dante cn beat da $hit out of Vergil if he took things seriously:twisted:..MIllION STAB FTW:

mastering vergil is quite difficult than dante.because vergil has limited style i think only two normal and dark slayer.

but if done correctly then those two styles can become too heavy on all the styles of dante.
even vergil is faster than dante.i again repeat dmc3 and all dmc series are all about style.its about how you execute the moves.

see this video of vergil.note how this player is playing.[youtube]mFx5S7huYEs[/youtube]

the following were completely my views.

tkin

Back to school!!
I do hv SE,but its 2 hard man 2 go thru same levels as before...im too impatient a person 2 do dat:grin:...but i still think dat dante cn beat da $hit out of Vergil if he took things seriously:twisted:..MIllION STAB FTW:twisted:..sum people say dat nero is vergils son or sumthin..or dat vergils spirit has taken rest in him..is dat true???:shock:.i hv played wit vergil but i still tink so.
Well, actually it's believed that Nero is the reincarnation of Sparda himself, its also noted by the fact that Dante says The Sword must remain in the familly and gives it to Nero after the end of the second battle, there are also other references to this, maybe DMC5 can shed some lights.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ vamsi_krishna and jojothedragon - I can download it. Just checked the link.
It's not working in opera, the download request is not proceeding but works in perfectly IE8 :p

Hostforfood is not working

Try this link ( valid for 24 hours though ) :p
*download930.mediafire.com/typhsybmam9g/e0mhyv2ijzd/SaveData.rar

BTW, got a new file hosting site and uploaded on it anyway :p
*www23.zippyshare.com/v/47309778/file.html

qunan chi - I've completed the game in normal mode.
Currently playing as ADA ( the mission where LEOn 1st enetred the village after opening a gate ) :p

The game is going to reside some more time and will play this game with different difficulty modes and with as less waepons just for challange and fun of course :p

BTW, quan chi - and Ehan - thanks again :p

@ tkin - Nice screen shots. reminds me the of the game GRAW :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Finished Brutal Legend. Fantastic game, didn't let me down at all. Jack Black, I bow to thee. *www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/majesty.gif

Unfortunately I don't think a lot of folks out here own consoles, so I'll cut short with this discussion. Although folks who are into heavy metal and adventure games, this is an excellent choice. I'd recommend it especially to Psychosocial, since he seems to be a huge fan of heavy metal and stuff. The game's art design, soundtrack and visual presentation is just epic.

Yeah dude, I already have the game :)D) but sadly I wont have the console till 15th of November so I gotta wait.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
My cousin got a AMD Phenom II 550BE + Biostar 790G motherboard+ 2GB Ram and to my surprise RE5 is running at acceptable framerates on 800x600 medium settings. Not bad for Onboard graphics, and the game was looking awesome even on med settings.

Krow

Crowman
^^^Even I am on the same HD3300 onboard graphics. It runs many games at decent framerates @ 800x600. Excellent value for money. The new 785G chipset is even better with HD4200 onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom