Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
finished farenheit nice story. btw i got this ending.*www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJCzIobRdrA&feature=related

btw story is a bit confusing.near the end they say lucas is dead.

now how a dead man impregnates carla? :-D and how is he living with carla.isnt he dead.
unfortunately the climax went blurry like its controlls.
I had a QTE event to save Carla (as she is held hostage at gun point by someone) when she comes to Lucas's aid during the fight. I didn't get that part on the PS2

coincidentally i didnt get that part in pc.:D

now another coincidence throughout the game i felt like i have seen carla somewhere.at the end it occured to me.dosent she looks like lara croft.:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
btw story is a bit confusing.near the end they say lucas is dead.
now how a dead man impregnates carla? :-D and how is he living with carla.isnt he dead.
*SPOILER ALERT*

He impregnates Carla as they both have sex in the train, while taking refuge in the underground subway. Remember chapter 43: Bogart? That's the level in which they show it. This would depend on whether or not you had the European version OR the North American version, as there was a censor which was applied in the North American release for that scene.

Also Lucas doesn't die in the end. Again, this depends on which ending you got. If you didn't get the 'Hero' ending then you might have not seen Lucas live. Did you die with the fight against Oracle or the AI?

*SPOILER END*

quan chi

mortal kombat
dude please go through that video i posted i got the normal and i think the true ending.:D

btw whichever is the case lucas is dead when he and his ex girlfriend falls from that height in the amusement park or oracle kills them.

For those who have already completed Red Faction, how long is the campaign, if you focus only on the main quest and not the side ones?

If you focus on the main missions only it shouldn't be too long but I'm sure you will feel very in-competitive against those EDF as you will not be able to stay up-to-date with the latest weapons that are available in safe-houses.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you focus on the main missions only it shouldn't be too long but I'm sure you will feel very in-competitive against those EDF as you will not be able to stay up-to-date with the latest weapons that are available in safe-houses.
I was planning on upgrading those weapons too, but the amount of salvage I gather is usually low. I guess I'll have to spend more time with the game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Darn it! Only 30 days to MW2! Woohoo! Glad they added their awesome prefix "Call of Duty". Call of Duty was my first game & my first FPS. Awesome! Infinity Ward, you. Are. Awesome! Phuc! Awesome!

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Sun - For you, console buddies, that is. Not for us :(. Goddarn! I must be lucky to start my gamin' with a golden game :rolleyes:. Infinity Ward, thank you for bringin' us the Call of Duty games. Thank you, EA for bringin' us Crysis, NFS & Crysis 2!! Ubi, ye'r awesome with Assassin's Creed series! Ezio, come to meeee!! WTF! Hell! I can't wait. Dark Knight!! Ye'r awesome! BTW, you are my "real" superhero.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently playing:
Batman: Arkham Asylum [PC]
Eat Lead: Return of Matt Hazard [Xbox 360]
Army of Two [Xbox 360] (co-op)

Recently completed:
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand [Xbox 360]

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Installed ( yesterday ), patched and Playing RE4. Previously I was not able to get into the vaillage. But Last noon after trying ( with a great enthusiasm ) around two times I've Pwend all those zombie looking evil residents of the village . Then I've moved into the Farm last night :p

Thanks Ethan_Hunt for encouraging me to play this wonderful ( scary ) game :p

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Keep at it. I'm sure after a couple of rounds you'll do just fine and become a zombie ass-kicking machine. :-D

The later levels are simply fabulous. Especially the castle and the graveyard.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Addicted to Batman: Arkham Asylum. Awesome game! It has bypassed SHIFT on my list maybe 'cause I haven't played SHIFT for a few days now. But Dark Knight's awesome! Bought a legit copy.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Awesome, SHIFT!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/shift2009-10-1214-19-04-03.jpg
Works Nissan GT-R (R35)

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/shift2009-10-1214-19-24-67.jpg
Awesome graphics!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/shift2009-10-1214-19-32-20.jpg
Oops! :D

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/shift2009-10-1214-19-47-53.jpg
Much better than GT5 or Forza 3.

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/shift2009-10-1214-39-18-57-1.jpg