Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Someone having a save for Batman? Where you'll play as Joker & you have do dodge the bullet. I knew after I "died". But when I retry, it's going to Scarecrow's Dream Sequence. Please gimme a save before this part.

dorab

Right off the assembly line
hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeelllppppppp

please
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeelllppppppp

please

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ LOL. As every dog will have it's own tail. Every human being will have their own interests. You say Shift is great. I say GT5. they are our personal opinions. Which should be respected by each other.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I think i have played 20 races in shift. But I thought it would be great if I play it after I get a decent gfx solution. But so far... shift is a good playable racing game. Shift' cockpit view is the best in the business.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Someone having a save for Batman? Where you'll play as Joker & you have do dodge the bullet. I knew after I "died". But when I retry, it's going to Scarecrow's Dream Sequence. Please gimme a save before this part.
It was just a trick screen. You were meant to die. I confirmed this with a member over GameFAQ forum. You instantly wake up from the graveyard and that is how the game is supposed to progress. Every sequence from the time you hit that graphical corruption is a part of Scarecrow's dream scene. Also you won't be able to load anyone else' save game as each save is tied to any individuals GFW Live a/c.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed the lake part on RE4. Phew that was really hard to kill that big fish :p

BTW, headed back to the merchant and now saw a big ugly looking monster in half pant. Going to kick is ass today :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@NVIDIAGeek, It is a nasty dream. When there was a graphical corruption when i am walking on the walkway. I restarted many times without knowing that it is a part of the game. After i realized that it is the dream... When I doubleclick to skip the cinimatic that followed the corruption(thinking that it has been rested and the very first cut scene was playing)I got press J to skip in green letters. Later I found that it is a part of party. It is one hell of a dream :grin:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@geek :- That is what is supposed to happen genius :).

Anyways, playing GTA IV again :D. SHIFT too and Red Faction plus installed NBA 2K10.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi - Yeah, me too. I thought my game got screwed. I thought some'n happened to my save. But then when I tried to skip the scene, I got violet "J" :D. Then I saw Scarecrow on moon & thought it was some screwin' up of Batman by Crane. Funny how Batman tries to catch "invisible flies" when you wake up from ye'r coffin. Yea, Dark Knight looks ugly without the cape, sh*t! Awesome! One helluva game. Awesome work, Rocksteady! Gettin' GTR Evolution for some serious "simulatin'" :)). Darn! No pit crew animations in GTR Evolution, but it's present in GTR2, what the hell!?

@Social - Fine, my man.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^if you love shift then you wont love gtr2.but if you want the gameplay only then its better.

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys i am not getting mouse cursor in shift.and how to exit the gameplay.i mean in the midrace if i want to exit it dosent show exit option if i press esc.

and how to take photos in photo mode everytime i try to take a snap it says you need to connect to ea.com.and where dowes these snaps gets stored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom