Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Ask everyone The Best final racing game of NFS series is MOST WANTED , Shift is good but its like Pro racing when comparing to OLD NFS series controls - Shift controls are very bad .

@ cyborg

Resident evil 4 is the game which i played & finished more than 8 times , resident Evil 3 is best Surviving horror game i played in my whole life - I think u have missed a lot ! :grin:

I say Nfs Shift controls are Bad .

shift controls are not bad, they're very realistic...and u havent played the entire game, how can u say that the controls are bad???:x

channabasanna

In the zone
Yesterday completed Crysis Warhead, in Easy mode. Compared to Crysis, Warhead gameplay is very small :-(
My brother finished it in hardly 6 hours in Normal mode.

Also started playing GRID. But i am never able to control the cars at all. Is it very difficult playing GRID using keyboard.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@cyborg - You & me seem to share a common brain, budd :D. Yeah, SHIFT controls are awesome! With Works converted cars, it's like a real racin' car! You can never feel the sense of speed in any racin' game, not even so-called "awesome" GT5 Prologue. Hell, Forza 3 & GT5 looks bad when compared to SHIFT [cockpit view] & GT5 Prologue's environment looks like sh*t! And, of course, I've played GT5 Prologue. You can't say SHIFT's bad just that few NFS titles have gone down before. I agree, the handlings of ProStreet & Undercover sucks, but not SHIFT. The Devs. didn't boast 'bout the controls of SHIFT, sayin' they've "done it more realistic", it is realistic. And, at the end, I don't know what the Phuc's so great 'bout NFS: MW [No offense to anyone. They might think I'm offending 'em :))] Back to the topic. Currently playin' Empire: Total War. Awesome RTS!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
GT5 Prologue. Hell, Forza 3 & GT5 looks bad when compared to SHIFT [cockpit view] & GT5 Prologue's environment looks like sh*t! And, of course, I've played GT5 Prologue.
Say what? *www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/shock3.gif

Have you played it on a true HDTV or a HD monitor? The environments are stunning. Crowd reactions are equally amazing. I don't think you have paid close attention to the detail in the game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^The crowds are great, but the environment's not that good. I've played that on my brother's Sony Bravia KLV-52V550A. And, it's not that great. It's much like SHIFT. But nothin' can beat the cockpit view of SHIFT.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^hmm. comparing GT5 Prologue with Shift???

GTS Prologue was releaed in April 2008. That's good 18month difference. Lot changes in that time.

better compare Shfit with GT5 once it is released.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
and my pick would be GT5. (just coz it has Ferrari) :)
Posted again:
now, this would be ideal view for GT5 : *www.gametrailers.com/video/tgs-09-gran-turismo/56442

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, me too. OK, let's see.

BTW, Batman screens:

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/hehe.jpg
Hell!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/whatthe.jpg
What the...!? Sh*t!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/awesome.jpg
Awesome PhysX!

This game looks better with PhysX enabled than disabled.

quan chi

mortal kombat
no doubt fahrenheit has a good storyline.but its controlls are really very bad.specially those sequence moves.
its controlls are ruining its gameplay.

btw guys i have never played any rpg which one is good for starting oblivion or witcher.

in short i want a game that is like tombraider legend,anniversary,underworld etc.it should have beautiful scenery and should have good adventure.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Go with fable dude. The mechanics in Fable are simple to learn. A perfect start for any new dude to RPG. Also.. when you have gained some experience in RPG.. don't forget to lay your hands on Diablo, Fallout 3.

@Nvidia.. A typical way to be a blind fanboy fanboy ha? You can't even compare Shift with GT5.. coz GT5 is a solid racing simulator. Can you even think of how many cars were available in GT4. It's a bit lower to 800 cars. From more than 120 manufacturers. You can jump into 1920 model cars too. So.. don't just ditch a game without playing. I am not eligible to comment about Shift coz.. i didn't played it yet.

Krow

Crowman
Fallout 3 got stuck after i played through that crappy super mutant friend level!!! I was like efffffffff!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi - Fanboy? Me? And I haven't played GT5 Prologue? I thought you might say that. BTW, what are ye gonna do with "800" or "900" cars? Are you goin' to play with all of 'em? It's just to boast that it's havin' a lot of cars & tracks. Eh, why fight for a Phucin' game? I give up. GT5's the "awesome" game, awright?

angie

At last the devil is here
far cry 2 is a bit boring...... the same old shooter stuff....
Posted again:
now addicted to dota

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
no doubt fahrenheit has a good storyline.but its controlls are really very bad.specially those sequence moves.
its controlls are ruining its gameplay.
Don't fret. I had the same problems controlling the character movements initially on my PS2. But the game got so interesting that I just forced myself to get used to the controls (and I did splendidly). The quick time events are minimum at the beginning, but in the later stages when Lucas gets involved in combat sequences, it really takes a toll on your arm. Better use a controller, else get used to the keyboard and mouse controls. I installed my PC version only to get the alternate endings of the game and didn't find it much difficult. Don't leave this game, trust me, you'll really miss out on a wonderful experience.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Completed RE4 finally, never played a game for so many days (small 1 hr session each day). Modern warfare next.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Don't fret. I had the same problems controlling the character movements initially on my PS2. But the game got so interesting that I just forced myself to get used to the controls (and I did splendidly). The quick time events are minimum at the beginning, but in the later stages when Lucas gets involved in combat sequences, it really takes a toll on your arm. Better use a controller, else get used to the keyboard and mouse controls. I installed my PC version only to get the alternate endings of the game and didn't find it much difficult. Don't leave this game, trust me, you'll really miss out on a wonderful experience.
yeah just for the story i am trying.
that carla's fear is copied from 'silence of the lambs'.

btw with analog sometimes the quick time dosent detects the right analog stick its very fraustrating.i checked my gamepad its ok.
with keyboard even though it works well but pressing those quicktime moves using keyboard is real pain.

btw how you get the alternate ending.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
btw how you get the alternate ending.
It depends on how the finale fight ends. I won't reveal the spoiler. It's different for each versions of the game. I got 2 different endings in PS2 version and 2 in the PC version, if memory serves me right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom