Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
U did all the side missions? Every Single one, I'm trying to do just that, reached lvl 49, 11 more levels and the final conflict to go, also a few items are still missing from my inventory after 26hrs gameplay, looks like still 3-4hrs to go.

Just faced the legendary weapon overheat issue, at higher levels when you're using powerfull weapons with upgrades, overheating the guns prevent cooldown and you're stuck, also happens with team members.

ya every side mission i have completed !!

Dont miss the final the final mission will be the Cidetal will be like illusion movements superb one dont miss that nice one - but easy one !!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
man, am stuck at defeating Supreme Hunted. Tried more than a dozen times. How come the game became "very hard" when I selected "easy" level. This sucks!!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
finished it after running here and there....

rescued dana and at Infiltrate the Blackwatch Air Wing. Enough for today. Once I finish this, will get sims3. Had enough violence :)

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
Prototype was too easy finished it yesterday!

LOL @ those who get headaches and feel dizzy !

@Psychosocial- how come you still now finished prototype?

constantine

@Ethan_Hunt - Elizabeth green was eeeeeasy!
just a couple of blade slices and elbow smashes and some fast blade attacks (all n armor mode) thts it , dodge the green things and rocks with air dash and target any limb from the tallest buildng and jump and slice !!!!!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@Ethan_Hunt - Elizabeth green was eeeeeasy!
just a couple of blade slices and elbow smashes and some fast blade attacks (all n armor mode) thts it , dodge the green things and rocks with air dash and target any limb from the tallest buildng and jump and slice !!!!!

After elizabeth greeny - how much missions are there ??

constantine

@damngoodman999 -yea prototype is pretty small !
how much of the web of intrigue did you unlock? me only 22%!!!!

Davidboon

In the zone
Right now i am playing Call of juarez : bound in blood , the game's graphic are awesome . i think its because it runs on chrome engine 4 . im on the 1st level.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Prototype is not a short game. I have still 6 missions to go before I finishe the story missions and I have clocked in 16hrs! If you just rush through the game without doing any side-missions, then yeah its short. Anyways, still playing Prototype, Overlord II and also getting Street Fighter IV :D

chavo

Journeyman
@damngoodman999
@constantine i unlocked almost 73% of web of intrigue
and those landmarks i collected more then 120 and hints more then 35

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ultimate Spider-Man. Plannin' to get Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, currently addicted to readin' & playin' Ultimate Spider-Man! Lovin' Spidey, Altair's goin' away, Spidey's comin' in :D. Hell, I made a good decision for not buyin' [PROTOTYPE]! I'm waitin' for you EZIO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom