Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^I think he is a little older than me :D..

@geek :- damngoodman is right.. play with some action figuers .. ask Matel or any other company to make an Altair action figure for you and play with it.. lol.. ok j/k. Try the Sims... if you think even that has a lot of gore then may Satan help you.

Ei8t

Journeyman
^^ LOL... :-D seriously this guy seems to be too much..

addicted to
cod4mp
sims3
assassins creed (thanks to @nvidiageek for his constant praise for altair)..

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
guys, started playing Prototype but am stuck at the initial stage where I have to throw a cab at heli. am able to lock on the heli using tab but none of the keys and mouse buttons work. any clue?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ultimate Spider-Man! Great game. In Spider-Man: WoS, can we crawl on the walls, zip through the city and can we roam? Can we do in Spider-Man: WoS what we can do in Ultimate Spider-Man??

[offtopic: Is GTS 250 havin' same performance as 9800 GTX+ or greater? Is it wise to go for GTS 250 (no other GPUs please) from 9800GTX+?]

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@nvidiageek, i don't know what you can do in ultimate spiderman. but in WoS, you can roam the city with spidy zip, run and power slide on walls, shoot web bullets on u r opponent, and hey! you can pull off some ubercool combos.

tkin

Back to school!!
Ultimate Spider-Man! Great game. In Spider-Man: WoS, can we crawl on the walls, zip through the city and can we roam? Can we do in Spider-Man: WoS what we can do in Ultimate Spider-Man??

[offtopic: Is GTS 250 havin' same performance as 9800 GTX+ or greater? Is it wise to go for GTS 250 (no other GPUs please) from 9800GTX+?]
GTS250 1GB is faster than 9800GTX+ @ higher resolutions due to larger memory, but 512MB model is same as 9800GTX+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom