Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The events in PROTOTYPE is useless

Yeah quite useless. Apart from the awesome unpgrades you get to unlock with the EP points, which make the game more fun and also the superb animations added by those and not to say thatt little amout of mindless fun you get... they are pretty useless.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
@chavo - 73% cool!
i still havent uninstalled it cause i wanna unlock it 100%!

currently dling Street fighter 4 !
mann! speed ranges form 30 - 70 kbps ! damn pissin off!!!!

also playin painkiller now and a lil of AVP2(cause there are 3 story modes and love predator) ! :p lol

also waiting for bionic commando and section 8 and dark void!!!

chavo

Journeyman
currently playing Dark Sector!!!!

hey can any1 tell me how is XBlade game?
played the demo from last mnths digit's DVD. It was k...

N BTW how is Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood adn Harry Potter(new1)?

Davidboon

In the zone
i really like the gameplay of call of juarez 2 , only completed 10 % of the game

also installed Harry potter and the half blood prince , just waiting to play it .

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Playing Overlord II and Street Fighter IV

Also got HP6 but seeing the suckage of the last games, I am not going to install it anytime soon.. maybe when I have no games.

Also getting Fuel :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Update :- Played Street Fighter IV... really not fun with the keyboard... too hard. Gotta plug in my X360 controller. So, if you dont have a gamepad.. dont bother getting the game.

tkin

Back to school!!
Update :- Played Street Fighter IV... really not fun with the keyboard... too hard. Gotta plug in my X360 controller. So, if you dont have a gamepad.. dont bother getting the game.
Harder than DMC 4/DMC 3 on keyboard? Cause I finished both of them easily with the keyboard.

Well, I'm getting some new games like FUEL, Street Fighter IV, Harry Potter and Call Of Juarez: Bound in Blood.
How was harry potter 5? Both movie and game.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Compared to the books, all the movies are utter crap... not to mention that Radcliffe and Emma Watson can't act for sh1t.

@tkin :- Never played DMC/DMC3 SE on PC. Only played DMC4 on PC which nice and easy controls.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Compared to the books, all the movies are utter crap... not to mention that Radcliffe and Emma Watson can't act for sh1t.

@tkin :- Never played DMC/DMC3 SE on PC. Only played DMC4 on PC which nice and easy controls.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
playin DMC 4 on keyboard was EASY! no one requires a controller for tht game!
im gonna play street fighter 4 without controller! :)
cause thts what a true budget gamer does ! LOL :p

Just got FUEL and Street fighter IV. I'll install them tonight as it's 2 holidays now(Weekends). Also getting CoJ BiB and HP6.

Last edited:
^^
Not really, schools started from 1st July. I have played only 1 hour in last 2 days. But as weekends are off I'll have my share of time for games :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
You got a good...uhhh....awesome rig! Tell me, Sun, can we play as Venom in Spider-Man: WoS?? Sh*t! @constantine - Yeah, me too, budget gamer :(, you like Predator?? 'Cause I love that 'You are one ugly mot^*rPhucer' creature! just yesterday, I saw Predator, what an awesome movie. Seems like I got a company in my likin' :D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom