Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Assassin's Creed II appears to be super-awesome!! A 11 sec. trailer leak showed that. I can't wait!!!! It's goin' to release at the end of the year, s*it, too long! Got so many awesome games this year, may be more great games than last year.

Addicted to:
Race Driver: GRID
GUN [simply stunnin'!]

Must get my hands on:
Assassin's Creed II [most important!]
Modern Warfare 2 [not missin' a single game in CoD series :D]
Need for Speed: Shift [My favorite franchise!]
Batman: Arkham Asylum [My favorite superhero!]

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Hey guys, the max. resolution in GUN is 12--x1024?? Is there anyway to make it 1440x900?? Please tell me a solution guys.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Hey guys, the max. resolution in GUN is 12--x1024?? Is there anyway to make it 1440x900?? Please tell me a solution guys.

Try changing the game's .ini file... it might work.

Anyways, playing all the above mentioned games with Age of Empires III the Asain Dynasties and SimCity 4.

Tried Sins of a Solar Empire but it sucks for me :(.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Ahh! More awesome games, Crysis 2!! A sequel to my fav. FPS, and I wonder the graphics will be more great, the first one was real and this might be more stunnin' than real-world! :D Oh, man, will gamin' industry ever stop givin' me a brain-attack? Assassin's Creed II's awesome-awesome! Go checkout the trailer: *e3.gamespot.com/video/6210655/?hd=1 Modern Warfare 2's simply superb! Look at those graphics in that gameplay montage, is that virtual?? Man, what a great year for gamers, right?? S*it! November's too long :mad:, spin fast, mother :D.

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Every year, there's an awesome game game with awesome graphics... so no year is too good for gaming... too bad you just started noticing it!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, you're right. 2008 was awesome, 2007 was superb 'cause of AC, CoD: MW & Crysis. But, I've been waitin' desperately for Crysis 2 since I finished Crysis/WARHEAD & I love the plot of Crysis so much than any other game! It'll probably release in 2010, I think. But, 2010's not my year!! :evil: 2009's the last year for me :cry:.

hipozo

Right off the assembly line
I like this game

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhgQp4GJJJc&feature=channel

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLTgIbaSbX0

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6EkSrFBRRI&feature=channel

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFARO3uzOOI&feature=channel

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=QliqV_TdJ-E&feature=channel

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia48VnVesrM&feature=channel

tkin

Back to school!!
I finished Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Man... What a game!
Now playing - F.E.A.R
It was a good game, too bad nVidia pulled off support for Splinter Cell 1 and 2(Pandora Tomorrow), those games give weird shadow and light effects on any nVidia DX9/10 card like Geforce 8/9 series, those games were great.

tkin

Back to school!!
^Yeah, you're right. 2008 was awesome, 2007 was superb 'cause of AC, CoD: MW & Crysis. But, I've been waitin' desperately for Crysis 2 since I finished Crysis/WARHEAD & I love the plot of Crysis so much than any other game! It'll probably release in 2010, I think. But, 2010's not my year!! :evil: 2009's the last year for me :cry:.
Why? HD4850 will handle all games till 2011 I think.

tkin

Back to school!!
Crysis 2 will suck(graphics, not gameplay), we spent thousands(50k) of rupees to upgrade our system and Crysis 2 will be a sh*tty console port, so what was the use of upgrading the system? I bet even a 9600GT will be able to run Crysis 2 properly since it will be console port, mean no High Res Textures, sunshafts, that cool looking water reflection and glare, highly destructive environment, high vegetation density, trees swaying due to winds, realistic facial expressions of characters, weapon details, explosions and these are just to name a few. It will be just another shooter, looks like Crysis and Crysis WH will remain the most good looking game for years to come(2015 perhaps, when the next generation consoles will come out, MS and Sony said their consoles will have 10yrs lifespan so as game developement depends on consoles now and no one damn cares for PC expect Crysis 2 to be like GoW, with all that dark environment, low details and other effects that consoles can barely keep up with).

Long post short-Crysis 2 will just be another console shooter.
I ph**ing hate Crytek, looks like an 1.5 millon retail sale(add steam sales to that) for Crysis only wasn't enough for them.

Edit-Crytek said this against my theory- *www.crysis-online.com/news/97-e3-2009-crytek-won-t-dumb-down-crysis-2-pc-will-look-better.html
But I don't trust them at all.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Why? HD4850 will handle all games till 2011 I think.

No, man. Not GPU, but my studies! 2009's OK, I gotta study hard for 2010, that's why. Anyway, awesome games this year, ACII, MW2, NFS: Shift & Batman: AA!! And darn! Crysis 2's a console port to PC, eh?? Anyway, Crysis/WARHEAD FTW!! Yeaahh!
I am emotionally connected to Crysis! :| I feel like Nomad's my bro. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom