Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
^No offence but space age is the most boring level in the game IMO.It just goes on and on and on.I enjoyed the rest of the game though.
Why should I take offence, its just an honest opinion. Yeah, it gets a bit boring initially but after a while when you have unlocked all weapons and tools and going full fledged against GROX, it rocks, I'm very near to the centre now, after I reach there the game is somewhat finished. A few more days to go.

ajaybc

Youngling
Why should I take offence, its just an honest opinion. Yeah, it gets a bit boring initially but after a while when you have unlocked all weapons and tools and going full fledged against GROX, it rocks, I'm very near to the centre now, after I reach there the game is somewhat finished. A few more days to go.

man u have infinite patience.I reached there once but my ship got shot down immediately.Took me a hell lot of time even to reach there.I dint try to go back and stopped playing the game.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
man u have infinite patience.I reached there once but my ship got shot down immediately.Took me a hell lot of time even to reach there.I dint try to go back and stopped playing the game.
Not like that, you need to place colonies and make allies as you advance, when you die you will respawn at nearest colony.

Steps to take-
1.Get all badges(takes time, but worth it).
2.Load cargo with 18 different lifeforms needed to completely upgrade a planet to max t level(t3). A special badge increases the capacity of your cargo hold to hold a lot of objects.
3.Buy a lot of weapons, load as max as you can. Also buy all of the terraforming tools available.
4.While advancing to core, convert planets to T3, place colonies, upgrade planet defences to max so that GROX can not destroy it. There are tools that can defend any GROX attacks. Use them. Also make alot of allies.
5.GROX can be killed easily, just transform their planets to t1 and they will die(they can only live on t0 planets), no need to stabilize planets, just converting is good enough.
6.Use wormholes to jump through space, travel each wormhole both ways to show a travel path through it.
7.Make frequent saves so you can load up if anything goes out of order.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
This Altair guy is cool, I'm addicted controllin' him :D. No MaPhucin' game for me till NFS: Shift, havin' high hopes. EA show us who you are!

anshul

Journeyman
finished POP 4 in 2 days.....then Call of Juarez...just finished Medal of honour Allied assault....now will start with Devil May Cry 3......

this summer....the heat is ON.....

as far as addiction is concerned....NFS MW and CS 1.6 are evergreen......

and "IS THIS ALTAIR GUY.....the Hashashin....aka Assasin's Creed?"

Veeery Nice game....very good graphics and gameplay....waiting for the second installment this christmas......

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yeah, that's him and the game. Me too, waitin' for ACII, MW2. And, why the hell did they remove CoD prefix? It was prestigious, a heritage and of course, awesome! Darn!

Last edited:

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
finished assault on dark athena yesterday. currently playing butcher bay , dark sector (borin) ,x - men origins wolverine, resident evil 4 and wanted .

waiting for - bionic commando,prototype,mordern warfare 2, wolfenstien,bioshock 2 , and the secret world . check out the trailer for secret world , its freakin awesome!!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Fallout 3
Assassin's Creed
Command and Conquer Red Alert 3
Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath
Diablo II Lords of Destruction
Sims 3
Virtua Tennis 3

drost77

Broken In
I find it quite strange. It's like cricket obsession in india. Why isn't anybody playing good driving games like grid and DiRT? I think DiRT is just incredible. Play it to believe it.

tkin

Back to school!!
I find it quite strange. It's like cricket obsession in india. Why isn't anybody playing good driving games like grid and DiRT? I think DiRT is just incredible. Play it to believe it.
I've played DiRT, and it was fantastic, it uses the same engine used by GRID, so graphics are identical and they are superb, specially in the hill roads. Could've added nitro but guess that was asking a bit too much. Also damage system was really good.

Waiting eagerly for DiRT 2 to come out this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom