Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly I feel like playing World Of Warcraft but can't find it anywhere around. Where can I get it with both the expansions and prepaid cards?

blondie

Broken In
buy it u fuking prick... u can shove millions up Apple's ass but cant spend a little on a game...

also thread reported for piracy talk.

^^
I'm talking about original game only you motherfuxing peica sh!t! I can't find it in any stores.
From where do these noobs come? And yeah,you're reported.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
here's a problem. whenever i try to install far cry from the free dvd installer that was released by ubisoft a couple of years ago it fails. on entering the details of ubi.com account the installer halts and msg shows "internal error" and the installer terminates. however, i can login in ubi.com site with my details. my m/s spec is:-

c2d e7400
gigabyte p45
4gb ddr2 800
500gb
rd hd4850 512 mb

can anyone plz help???

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Call of Duty 4 MP
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (with a lot of mods)
Fallout 3 (with mods too)
Command and Conquer : Red Alert 3

tkin

Back to school!!
Addicted to spore, the space age is so cool, the entire concept rocks, I've never seen a game in my life that has so many different features in it, a 3PS+RTS(in mega proportions), space age actually allows users to change planet constructions and weathers, might seem a bit boring sometimes but you can tweak spacecrafts, cities, form allies and stuff, can spend hours on the creator mode. At the rate I'm playing reckon its gonna take months to finish the game.

ajaybc

Youngling
^No offence but space age is the most boring level in the game IMO.It just goes on and on and on.I enjoyed the rest of the game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom