Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
nvidiageek,you my friend, need psychiatric help!
You like SR2 over GTA IV? WTF!

Yo! Stop that, Sun. You're makin' me LOL so much by these posts that my stomach's achin' :D. I mean, SR2's graphics are not that bad and the missions are somewhat addictive than GTA IV, like you can customize your character, gangs, vehicles and more, it's so much fun than GTA IV though it's realism is no match to GTA IV, but I like it! BTW, @Rajkumar, in the Chapter 3rd, where you have to go underground, that scares the sh.t outta me, and I've never met a zombie in that game! The atmosphere creeps me out and am about to meet one. Is this game full of zombies or are there any soldiers? I can't believe I am actually playin' a horror game!

Addicted To:

Prince of Persia

AWESOME GAME! JUST AWESOME!! SUPERB!!!

Last edited:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@nvidiageek:

No need to scare...As this isn't a full of zombie kinda game....So just play it..May be the atmosphere is creepy but its still enjoyable..Otherwise start play Resident Evil 4 and you may come to know how a horror game looks like and how its scare the sh1t outta you...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Just completed Indigo Prophecy. Good story but lame towards the end. Too much button-mashing, but worth playing.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ :-x

Man GTA 4 differs from SR2.. Just understand that... I am just wondering how people compare SR2 with GTA 4.. SR2 is no match for GTA 4 and plz dont post it again...

BTW If u like SR2..then go play it..Dont say SR2 is better than this<add-a-name-of-famous-game> game...blah,blah...

Got it...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^ :-x

Man GTA 4 differs from SR2.. Just understand that... I am just wondering how people compare SR2 with GTA 4.. SR2 is no match for GTA 4 and plz dont post it again...

BTW If u like SR2..then go play it..Dont say SR2 is better than this<add-a-name-of-famous-game> game...blah,blah...

Got it...

Why do you get so angry when I tell that?? *laughs* How the hell cannot we compare SR2 with GTA IV?? GTA IV's just realistic, that's all, nothin' more, but Saints, it got customization of vehicles, "You", gangs, it's just great. In GTA IV we cannot grab people and throw 'em or stun 'em with Stun Gun, all we do is mission, mission and more mission & no enough arsenal. We cannot fire from heli and cannot parachute ourself when we fall from heli's or tall buildings, SR2's great. In GTA IV, other than mission we can go out on a Phucin' "date", that's it. Graphics? GTA IV's great in animation and lighting, Saints Row 2's graphics are not bad, not great, but good. The cut-scenes are superb. Stutterings are both games' homies :D. All in all, SR2's fun! At last, these are all my opinions :))

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^ he dint angry , he just told u many times & many of them told u GTA4 is better than SR2 ,, u played GTA4 first so SR2 is good right now ,, wen u played SR2 first means u would sure notice the difference

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Sure, it is. SR2's brother of father-of-games LOL :D.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Is "DARK SECTOR" available in Indian stores? I could not find it....

Yes, it's available. If you're interested in online buying, eBay's havin'.

Last edited:
Tempted...yeah sort of. I was thinking to get it on Xbox 360 for some days now. I'll settle with the PC version.

Are you playing PoP08? I finished that game and belive me it sucks donkey balls. Rest is upto you.

I'm loving Braid and World of Goo this side:D Also playing Fallout 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom