Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on chapter 5 and still breathing. They're kind on you dude!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
You're a 20 year ol' boi or are you? :D Even I'm 16. Either you're a bit too scared or you're not 20.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Nice. I wish there was a co-op mode in this game. Since it has a low system requirement, I could team up with some of my LAN buddies & take help on some puzzles. :grin:

ajaybc

Youngling
^Nice. I wish there was a co-op mode in this game. Since it has a low system requirement, I could team up with some of my LAN buddies & take help on some puzzles. :grin:

Yeah some of the puzzles can really hurt your brain.

Me started playing AudioSurf.Nice party game.Cool concept.

I'm playing:
Braid. Awesome game but mind boggling.
World of Goo :D
Fallout 3
Assassin's Creed

More games like World Of Goo and Braid should be made. They simply rock!
Now I feel like buying the good ol' video ganem console:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Addicted to Indigo Prophecy (US ver.). Dammit all my dreams were in the game's format last night!!! :lol:
You should have played the European version. Fahrenheit was totally uncensored unlike the retarded North American version. The game was exceptionally brilliant. I'll be looking forward to Quantic Dream's next project for the PS3, Heavy Rain. This is like Fahrenheit V2.0. Similar gameplay but with super-enhanced graphics.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Saints Row 2..Graphics sux in my PC....With this damn 7600GS i am playing the game with 800x600 resolution and at low settings..The game look like a sh1t...:-x
So decided to leave it until i get my new gfx card and started to play GRiD..:cool:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'm on chapter 5 and still breathing. They're kind on you dude!
Posted again:
You're a 20 year ol' boi or are you? :D Even I'm 16. Either you're a bit too scared or you're not 20.

Yeah, I am. As I said, I don't know what the Phuc is the problem with me.
Addicted to:
Saints Row 2
Prince of Persia
SR2's better than GTA IV! Stopped playin' darkSector 'cause it got creepier as I progressed :???:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
SR2's better than GTA IV! Stopped playin' darkSector 'cause it got creepier as I progressed :???:

Err....:-x Creepy???? Then stop playing games as most of the games were like that...
Dark Sector is an awesome game and excellent combat system , i ever see for such a game... BTW SR2 is good but due to my pathetic 7600GS i am unable to play it with decent settings..So stopped playing it..

D

Deleted member 26636

Finished Braid yesterday night but cudn't post it then because this fking forum offline then.
Anyway Last level of Braid is the best.You are in for a big twist in the end.:)

how did you collect the 2nd piece on the level "impassable foliage" in world 6? there are three plants & the creatures keep coming. the puzzle piece is above a platform..i tried bringing a creature down & jumping over it but just couldn't reach the platform.:x

HELP!!!

D

Deleted member 26636

ok....so finally completed the game...that impassable foliage was a real PITA...

but WTF..what really happened? someone please explain the ending to me????

also i heard there are 8 secret stars in the game...if you collect them there's another ending to be seen.so i'm downloading a youtube video to find those stars:grin:..

what does the lift in the epilogue do?how to get on it?

All in all....this game is a must play..Recommended to everyone..:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom