Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
Guys, thought of buying Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Mercenaries 2. How are there two games?? And how much would you rate these games.
Chaos Theory is the best 3rd person stealth game till date, merc 2 just sucks like hell.

Buy Chaos Theory, well worth the purchase.

Finished COD4 again(5hrs straight).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dam it. I have been stuck with Mission 8 (Target: Red Square) of Blazing Angels 2 for like 3 days now. Can't get past that mission at all. It's been such a long time in my PC gaming spree that any game has made me this agitated to complete. Just have a couple of days to end this game before H.A.W.X comes out.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I am in Last mission of GTA:San Andreas...captured 20 territories.."End of the Line"...I just want to complete this mission..Till now i have not used single cheat....hope will not use in last mission...Dude is this last mission really tough...????

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Not tat tough if u know d tactics.. its the most interesting mission in san andreas.
@Ethan
i dont want any 100% save game thingy. i juz want to bkup of ma save game as i m going to format ma pc.

Last edited:
Could anyone suggest a CoD 4 type of game?
CoD 5 is not available yet, and I'm tired of playing CS :???:
Basically I'm looking for a war based FPS
And yeah, finished CoD 4 again (3rd time)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan
i dont want any 100% save game thingy. i juz want to bkup of ma save game as i m going to format ma pc.
Oh ok. I'm pretty sure most of the Capcom save games locations must be common.

In Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\*USERNAME*\Local Settings\Application Data\CAPCOM\Resident Evil 4

In Windows Vista: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Capcom\resident evil 4

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Is Blazing Angels II a new game??? Do you guys really think I should buy Assassin's Creed??? :confused:

Pretty old game, though. And, Crysis' the most demanding game till date, right??

Last edited:
^^
lolunub! Assassin's creed FTW! Haven't you played it yet? Seriously dude,do you live in Kabul?
Yeah Crysis really makes your PC bend on its knees.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Could anyone suggest a CoD 4 type of game?
CoD 5 is not available yet, and I'm tired of playing CS :???:
Basically I'm looking for a war based FPS
And yeah, finished CoD 4 again (3rd time)

Try Rainbow Six Vegas 2.Its different from COD4(Cover based system and squad tactics) but the action and intensity are pretty much the same.
Also u can try COD4 MP ...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Oh ok. I'm pretty sure most of the Capcom save games locations must be common.

In Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\*USERNAME*\Local Settings\Application Data\CAPCOM\Resident Evil 4

In Windows Vista: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Capcom\resident evil 4

Thanks Dude.. Will check it out when i am back to home...

tkin

Back to school!!
Well from what I've read on the net GTA$ is as good in bringing a system to its knees as Crysis.
GTA 4 is the worst optimized game ever in the history of games, changing the settings don't have any effect on FPS, they released a new patch which destroys the game, now I have worst pop ins ever, heck sometimes the road appears after a few seconds when the game loads.

GTA 4 does what Crysis does in Maximum Settings without even getting close to the visuals that crysis offers.

nishant1512

Broken In
the game i'm currently addicted to???

well its not one.
some of all time favorites is
FIFA 09
CRYSIS
CRYSIS WARHEAD

presently the most addictive game is THE WORLD OF GOO.
has anyone tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom