Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Shell shock 2 is some what nice but not much better : can play one time

but now going for the STALKER -clear sky 2nd time , flatout -UC

Completed Mass Effect superb story line ultimate grafix - Please RPG lovers play the game sure u ll love it .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^^
Indigo Prophecy is a must play game! SUPSPENSE!!!
NecroVisioN got Zombies and vampires but not too scary. It's a nice phun game!
fable II sucks! Fable:The lost chapters FTW!
CCO is too much for you dude! Leave it. If you play it then I won't have to kill you:D

GUN is another game that you might want to try out. Pretty old but phun! I'm gonna install it too. Last time(in 06) when I had finished 3/4 of the game,mah PC crashed everything gone!

Fable II Zucks! Awright, Am gonna play C:CO with someone around me & light the room up. Are there any RTS', huh?? Didn't play RTS for a long time after AoE3. How's Warhammer..err...[4k or 40k :confused:] Age of Reckoning & CoH:OF?? NecroVisioN's Demo, no?? Anyway, suggest me some no-scary FPS games which would run on my partially-rusted rig. :D

I don't play RTS games. Last one I finished was AOE3 with Asian Dynasties expansion. I play CivCity Rome sometimes but not much. It's a nice game. Caesar IV is also good.

Non-scary FPS huh? Play GRAW and GRAW 2. I've heard Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell series is also good. Me gonna try it out after my exams:D

I am more of a RPG,scary FPS games or Indigo Prophcy like gamer. Some sports games like tennis,cricket and soccer here and there but FPS FTW!

For RTS,Empire:Total War is out. You might want to give it a shot.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Ok, Ethan says G.R.A.W. 2's not good. So I dropped it. Played Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, good TPS. Any other games like BiA:HH or CoD:WaW?? I can't simply think of buying scary-FPS'. How's Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions?? When's your exams gonna end??

[offtopic: What's FTW??]

^^
1.Medal Of Honor series. Latest one being Airborne.
2.30th March
3.Splinter cell is not TPS,more of a stealth based adventure.
4.Lost Planet is OKish. Don't expect much out of it.
5. FTW- For the win or Fu(k the world:D

Got hold of Caesar IV. Nice game!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
^^
1.Medal Of Honor series. Latest one being Airborne.
2.30th March
3.Splinter cell is not TPS,more of a stealth based adventure.
4.Lost Planet is OKish. Don't expect much out of it.
5. FTW- For the win or Fu(k the world:D

Got hold of Caesar IV. Nice game!

oh , mass effect is wonderful story line especially the ending amazing gr8 , sure play that one with out fail ,,,

RPG players dont miss the mass effect :::smile::grin:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
How's Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions??
I can vouch for this game any day. It's one of Capcom's most under rated game. I am actually planning to replay it again. The game was amazing. I am a huge TPS fan & this game was a visual treat. Also I love huge boss fights & this game offered that (and much more). You have a great range of arsenal to choose from. You be battling 2 set of enemies i.e. The Akrid & the snow Pirates. The snow clad landscapes is a treat to watch. The game is fairly long, so you won't be disappointed. Mech fights will all be a part of the game & that is simple amazing. Boss fights are larger than life. If you still haven't tried it then you're missing out on something good.

Thanks to all for your information. Now I am playing FEAR Project Origin.Can anybody tell me how to use X360 controller with this game?It doesn't have any game pad support option.

voljin1987

Broken In
Just installed Stranglehold yesterday... Pretty cool... say 6.5/10...
Its a Max Payne clone without the gritty realism or the awesome story...

tkin

Back to school!!
Just finished F.E.A.R 2 : Project Origin, awesome game, deserves least 2 replays, going for all the Intels and Reflex Injectors this time.

Burnout Paradise is nice.

Anyone played Shellshock 2? How would you rate it?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, thought of buying Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Mercenaries 2. How are there two games?? And how much would you rate these games.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
I am currently playing burnout paradise, left 4 dead and gta 4!
awesome game!

just finished mirrors edge , devil may cry 4 !

all awesome games !

shittiest game i've ever played recently :p - GRID,Mercenaries 2
Greatest Game of all time - God of war !! obviously!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom