Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
So time to get Wolverine ASAP as so many members out here are goin' ga-ga over it.

BTW,hows Velvet Assassin ?I've got it but still dunno why am I not that interested in installing it.Maybe cuz of X Men fever.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I just encountered Mystique in X-Men Origins:Wolverine. How much of the game is left?
You still have a pretty long way ahead. You'll still have to beat the Sentinel Mark I, Gambit & Blob. I believe you should be almost towards the completion of Chapter 3.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
X-Men Origina : Wolverine
Hitman Blood Money
The Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay (the AODA remake)
Race Driver GRID

@Amrawtanshx :-
Velvet Assassin now feels like an okay game... I love stealth game but this is just too slow and boring even for a stealth game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
What the Sh*t!? Is Wolverine so good?? Didn't buy that game aftah seein' the movie. BTW, Ethan, how's The Chronicles of Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena??? As Sunny said earlier, on relatives' house, Phucin' bored! Sh*t, I wasted all my good holidays, only one week of darkSector :cry:. Darn! Solvin' Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects :D. Awesome puzzle game!

Last edited:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
Played one of the worst games of my life called Death Track Ressurection.UnInstalled it in 5 mins after 1 race.

Installing Wolverine now.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
What the Sh*t!? Is Wolverine so good?? Didn't buy that game aftah seein' the movie. BTW, Ethan, how's The Chronicles of Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena??? As Sunny said earlier, on relatives' house, Phucin' bored! Sh*t, I wasted all my good holidays, only one week of darkSector :cry:. Darn! Solvin' Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects :D. Awesome puzzle game!

You mean to say that movie was bad ? WTF ? Anyways, atleast we like Wolverine... we dont know if you will like it or not as you seem to possess a unique taste. CoR:AODA is also a great game.

I loved the movie so much that I watched it 3-4 times :D

BTW playing these games.
Wolverine [PC]
Spiderman Web Of Shadows[Lappy]. No stuttering here either. 50+ Fps on 1920x1200 all settings maxed out.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
PC :-
Wolverine
Hitman Blood Money
Race Driver GRID
DiRT
The Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay
FIFA09 (MP with friends)

PSP :-
Loco Roco 2
God of War Chains of Olympus
Guitarway to Heaven

PS2 :-
Devil May Cry 3 SE
Smackdown VS Raw 2008 (MP with friends)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OMG! The melee combat is very difficult in Riddick. I have to time it accurately, else the larger enemies just gobble up one bar of my health, on being hit. The dialogue delivery is awesome, but way too many F bombs. If I keep count, then it might just exceed Kane & Lynch's record, I'd say. :-D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Social - I didn't the movie was bad, it was awesome, I watched it 2 times in PVR. I didn't thought that game would be as good as the movie. Ethan, how's The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena??
@Sunny - How can a game stutter on a SLi rig, eh?? :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Social - I didn't the movie was bad, it was awesome, I watched it 2 times in PVR. I didn't thought that game would be as good as the movie. Ethan, how's The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena??
@Sunny - How can a game stutter on a SLi rig, eh?? :D
Suggest some TPS games, men. darkSector was awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom