Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigu

Broken In
call of duty 4 & team fortress 2(multiplayer).

only for this game, i have changed my net plan to unlimited.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^That's one awesome game.Planning to start it all over again once I'm done with COD 4's second run.;)

Currently playing:
COD 4 (2nd time)
Devil May Cry 3 [PS2]

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^That's one awesome game.Planning to start it all over again once I'm done with COD 4's second run.;)

Currently playing:
COD 4 (2nd time)
Devil May Cry 3 [PS2]

Well I have completed COD 4 ..... 3 times ... But always incur a new experience playing it all over again.

Kane & Lynch was not so good in the first 3 levels but its fine now.I am @ 14 level called Freedom Fighters.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Completed 'Half Life - Source' today, installing 'Mafia'!! Currently installed are Far Cry, STALKER, AoE III, UrT, GRID, PES 2007 & NFS:MW, but I've left them all midway, except PES 2007 where I play 2-3 matches in Master League daily :(
Maybe someday I'll finish 'em off, all of them :D
Waiting in the wings are CoD 4, Portal & Assassin's Creed!! ;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Kane & Lynch was not so good in the first 3 levels but its fine now.I am @ 14 level called Freedom Fighters.
You're almost nearing the end.A few more levels & you're done.For me this game was simply one of the best storyline based game last year.Anxiously looking forward to it's sequel if Eidos announces one.

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
You're almost nearing the end.A few more levels & you're done.For me this game was simply one of the best storyline based game last year.Anxiously looking forward to it's sequel if Eidos announces one.

Now at Level 19 Consequence.Playing @ Morphine.
Its going to be over soon :D

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
PC Comman & Conquer:Tiberium Wars, Trackmania Nations Forever(It's fkucing addictive!! There's always room for improvement, they say!! :D )

PS2 GTA:San Andreas (Man this thing can still do such great graphics, though Gods of WAr even pawns this one. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom