Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I'm not talking about Silent Hill Homecoming. I'm talking about Silent Hill 3 !

BTW, got into that hospital. Opened 2nd floor the door with key combos though first it seemed a bit tough I finally managed to solve it.

Ya i know ur playing SH3 but i just made a quote on the fog effect of homecoming :duh2:

yes POP2008 is not so much popular as its predecessors :twisted:
but the overall gameplay is changed in it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ya i know ur playing SH3 but i just made a quote on the fog effect of homecoming :duh2:

yes POP2008 is not so much popular as its predecessors :twisted:
but the overall gameplay is changed in it.

Ok ... I got it.

You are just tempting me :p
After finishing SH3 I might try Homecoming anyway.

BTW, should I play SH2 and SH4 before Homecoming ? I mean any sequel/prequel like thing or all of them have different stories ?

Currently in SH3 - Completed the Hospital part - just emptied the whole SMG on him and couple of shotgun shots !

Met with Vincent again ! - he looks kinda weird. Now I've to go to some church through some amusement park.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ok ... I got it.

You are just tempting me :p
After finishing SH3 I might try Homecoming anyway.

U shud play it :bananana: & I m 101% damm sure u will like it .

BTW, should I play SH2 and SH4 before Homecoming ? I mean any sequel/prequel like thing or all of them have different stories ?

I think SH2 is related with SH3 but SH4 is different story i guess :-D

SH2 is also marvelous:banghead: though i have not played it yet. :banghead:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Well silent 2 is considered the best in the series followed by 1 and 3. Silent hill 5 is not that good imo and silent hill 4 is more immersive than 5.

I have played 1, 4 and 5. 1 & 4 are way better than 5 but haven't tried 2 &3.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
SH 2 is a gem. Everything about it is so perfect. I liked SH 3 because of Heather.

Remember these games are kind of depressing, especially SH 2.

SH 2 and SH 3 are related.
SH 4 is completely different.
Homecoming is more action oriented.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
TR Legend (3rd stage. since 3-4hrs).
TR Underworld (in Helheim. trying finish 2nd time, this time with all treasure & artifacts).

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Currently addicted to GTA 4. Man i was floored by the visuals. The sandbox style gameplay is rock solid and now i understand why it scored a perfect 10 in almost all the reviews like MGS4.

Liberty city looks gorgeous more in the lines of a errrr... CITY.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
U shud play it :bananana: & I m 101% damm sure u will like it .

I think SH2 is related with SH3 but SH4 is different story i guess :-D

SH2 is also marvelous:banghead: though i have not played it yet. :banghead:

I will give SH4 a try after I finish SH2 .

Well silent 2 is considered the best in the series followed by 1 and 3. Silent hill 5 is not that good imo and silent hill 4 is more immersive than 5.

I have played 1, 4 and 5. 1 & 4 are way better than 5 but haven't tried 2 &3.

err - did you play SH1 on PC or Play Station - as far as IO know it's a PS exclusive title.

BTW, give SH2 and SH3 a try if you don't mind playing with outdated gfx :p

SH 2 is a gem. Everything about it is so perfect. I liked SH 3 because of Heather.

Remember these games are kind of depressing, especially SH 2.

SH 2 and SH 3 are related.
SH 4 is completely different.
Homecoming is more action oriented.

So after finishing SH3 I will try out SH2 - last in the row is Homecoming anyway !

In SH3 - got into some kind of Ghost Huse ( In a Amusement Park ) after heather jumped off a rail track.

In Bioshock 2 - got some Adam by rescuing a little sis.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Guys please suggest me a good game! I am bored with B-Ops and Hot Pursuit. Though they were great. Action game like B-Ops(no Sci-Fi/Horror) and racing like H.P would be my choice. Anyone?
Thanks in advance.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
err - did you play SH1 on PC or Play Station - as far as IO know it's a PS exclusive title.

BTW, give SH2 and SH3 a try if you don't mind playing with outdated gfx :p

You got that right buddy. I had played sh1 on a ps-one back in 1999. I had a ps1 back then. It was quite scary and i was a bit under aged to play it back then. I will definitely give sh2&3 a shot when i get my hands on them.

Journey

Broken In
One more awesome game I discovered in the bargain bin and I play like crazy is Risen.
European action-RPG, amazing gameplay and gfx/music are quite good too!

tkin

Back to school!!
Started playing F.E.A.R(with Extraction Point), man this games is just awesome, the graphics may be outdated but the atmosphere rocks, too bad the game is not compatible with windows aero scheme(shuts it down), else its superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom