Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
^maybe tomorrow. I've only the last mission to finish. I'm at lvl 20 now.:grin:

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Thanks for the support. :)

I have unstuck this thread to minimize everyone jumping over to this. I hope we will see new threads coming over the period of time. If you have more suggestions, then send me a PM. :)
Sorry for SPAMing. I don't mean to be rude but how about giving post count increase in PC gamer section or is gaming still considered "Bandwidth Waste" by the owners. If it is bandwidth waste then please give us the liberty of wasting it as we want.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
SINGULARITY is just awesome
its a quite different kind of game
they have included a new concept
i wont disclose it
:smile:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Completed POP:WW....awesome story....i hope TT has also a good
story & new moves......

playing WW again for second ending (to kill the empress..) :razz:

ajai5777

Youngling
^^^
Actually I cant go past the first level in POP WW. I am always killed by that first lady boss.

btw COD MW is getting better and better.Now playing the level 'Heat'.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^^
Actually I cant go past the first level in POP WW. I am always killed by that first lady boss.

hahaha....ubisoft has given a tip...just dnt smash..learn 2 block.....:lol:
block....her attacks then u'll get a chance of 1.5s to attack her....
here three things work....
vault,roll & dodge,block ;-)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I installed the game that almost all 'hardcore' gamers loathe. The Sims 3!

Installed Sims 3, Sims 3 World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions and all custom content released till July 2010. It's a really fun time-pass game now :D.

tkin

Back to school!!
^well, if you go a few years back you'll find that Singularity copies concepts from many games.
Theres timeshift but it allowed to change the time surrounding the player, not the time-space of an object, Singularity is a better concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom