Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^No Ezio fer me! :cry: Darn! I shouldn't be cravin' for Nomad too 'cause EA's also movin' to the bugged up DRM. I hope not! Another :wah:

Nvidiageek, you are a funny guy and the way dinjo made him beg is even more funny. You are nice guy geek. :-D

Congo to dinjo on the getting your hands on Ezio.

@Ethan Am I on your ignore list too? You've not been replying to my posts, PMs or text messages. If it is about the games then I need to talk to you to clear things up.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
[FONT=&quot]Started playing AC II on PC the performance of the game relies very heavily on processor as i could run the game on 1440X900 with C2D 2.4 , GTS 250 1GB at full settings with fps of 28 which is bad and there is lot of screen tearing in the game causing me to turn on the vsync .I had no problems with DRM as once installed not even the disc is required just keep the internet connection on.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan Am I on your ignore list too? You've not been replying to my posts, PMs or text messages. If it is about the games then I need to talk to you to clear things up.
No you're not.

dinjo_jo said:
Started playing AC II on PC the performance of the game relies very heavily on processor as i could run the game on 1440X900 with C2D 2.4 , GTS 250 1GB at full settings with fps of 28 which is bad and there is lot of screen tearing in the game causing me to turn on the vsync .I had no problems with DRM as once installed not even the disc is required just keep the internet connection on.
Woah! I remember the tearing part, but the fps was pretty steady. Which memory block are you on?

dinjo_jo

Padawan
No , the fps drop are pretty much i was expecting a improvement as i'm able to play AC I at 100 fps but this is not very optimized.I'm still in tutorial section of the game as i had to deliver the letters.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
GTS 250 1GB DDR3, the game is just too cpu intensive

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

on res 1440X900

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ I think so. Mine was Core 2 Quad Q8200. What is your CPU?

That's it I will wait for 1 day...if there is no crack in the world..... I am going to go to another galaxy with a copy of AC2 to get it cracked. Atleast.. I think Aliens can hack this DRM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom