Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ethan Am I on your ignore list too? You've not been replying to my posts, PMs or text messages. If it is about the games then I need to talk to you to clear things up.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
[FONT=&quot]Started playing AC II on PC the performance of the game relies very heavily on processor as i could run the game on 1440X900 with C2D 2.4 , GTS 250 1GB at full settings with fps of 28 which is bad and there is lot of screen tearing in the game causing me to turn on the vsync .I had no problems with DRM as once installed not even the disc is required just keep the internet connection on.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@Ethan Am I on your ignore list too? You've not been replying to my posts, PMs or text messages. If it is about the games then I need to talk to you to clear things up.
No you're not.

dinjo_jo said:
Started playing AC II on PC the performance of the game relies very heavily on processor as i could run the game on 1440X900 with C2D 2.4 , GTS 250 1GB at full settings with fps of 28 which is bad and there is lot of screen tearing in the game causing me to turn on the vsync .I had no problems with DRM as once installed not even the disc is required just keep the internet connection on.
Woah! I remember the tearing part, but the fps was pretty steady. Which memory block are you on?

dinjo_jo

Padawan
No , the fps drop are pretty much i was expecting a improvement as i'm able to play AC I at 100 fps but this is not very optimized.I'm still in tutorial section of the game as i had to deliver the letters.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
GTS 250 1GB DDR3, the game is just too cpu intensive

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

on res 1440X900

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ I think so. Mine was Core 2 Quad Q8200. What is your CPU?

That's it I will wait for 1 day...if there is no crack in the world..... I am going to go to another galaxy with a copy of AC2 to get it cracked. Atleast.. I think Aliens can hack this DRM.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
man...thanks digit a lot for March 2010 DVD.......

I just love the game Cortex Command...its awesome......ADDICTED......first indie game i am addicted to

Just had a one and a half hour session of God of War 3. Boy oh boy! Ain't the game brutal! The intro sequence as Allwyn already described is probably the best you'll see for a long time. Within the first hour of the game, we get to beat the crap out of the undead soldiers, climb the mighty Titan Gaia and slay a God as if he were no more than a low-life thug.

The game kicks off with a long intro sequence which takes us through a main events of the previous 2 games coupled with awesome music. Within first hour of the game we get to slay a God. Kratos turns Poseidon's face into a scrambled egg before he throws him off the mount Olympus. The way he beats him is more brutal than both GoW1 and GoW2 combined. Gameplay is fun as hell.

Graphics have already been described by Allwyn but I'd like add my personal opinion. Though the game looks fairly better than Uncharted 2, the camera being fixed gives an advantage to God of War 3. The developers could make the viewable area more detailed unlike Uncharted 2 where the environments are huge. So, I consider both God of War 3 and Uncharted 2 as equals.
The thing I hated about the previous God of War games was that the cutscenes were rendered beautifully but as the game shifted to real-time, the textures got all choppy and the graphics got dumbed down. Maybe that's just me as I played both those games in the last week itself. In God of War 3 you really don't seem to realize when the game shifts to realtime. Now that's some real work done there by Sony. Motion-Blur makes the shite look even better.

Audio has always been great with God of War games. Both music and voice acting have been done superbly.

For all the God of War fans, the game is a must-play. To all who haven't played this game, just do it now cause only few (maybe none) games match up to the awesomeness of God of War. If you have a PS3 and still haven't played this game, I've got something to say, you see that Window? Yeah the one right there. JUMP OUT OF IT!

Your definition of 'Epic' is about to be shattered. The game redefines that word.

One more thing I noticed is that Kratos opens all the chests with just one hand. The guy's really angry this time around. :p Looks more kickass than ever and in a way uglier too. That doesn't change the fact that he's the best character in a game ever. Badass, uncompromising and brutal.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Defeated Hercules in God of War III. That must have been the bloodiest kill EVER. Not for people with weak heart and for those who can't stand gore.

Just Cause 2 is available now, so off to get the PC version. I already have the 360 version, but didn't quite get around playing it. Time to blow more stuff up. :)

Got Just Cause 2. Going to a backward-ass American country jumping outta speeding vehicles and blowing up power stations after I'm donw with Kratos. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom