Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^yeah possible explanation.:) but i havent got any night vision goggles till now do we get any?

I can't remember any night-vision goggles in STALKER SC but I've read that multiplayer one does have things like night-vision goggles :p

You won't have an unlimited amount of weapons and ammunition at your disposal, either, as the multiplayer portion of the game borrows some of the scavenging concepts from the single-player game. There's an economy in multiplayer. You'll start out with a decent amount of cash, which you can use to buy more powerful weapons (you start with just a pistol), body armor, and equipment, such as night-vision goggles and med kits. You earn money for kills, but if you're killed, you'll respawn with none of your gear left, which means that you must dip into your cash reserves. But if you're short of cash, you'll have to either recover a weapon from a fallen player or wait until you earn enough money to outfit again.

*uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/pc/previews/s-t-a-l-k-e-r---shadow-of-chernobyl-eed988.html

GRAW2 is damn tough.and requires a lot of patience and stealth.and add pathetic save points too.

Yup, I remember playing GRAW and it's pathetic save points and I think most of the tactical FPS games does demands a lot of patience :p

BTW, Level No. 18 in Dirt 2 and got Mass Effect 2 yesterday night :p

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I just learnt about the Chernobyl Disaster. My, it sure is hell out there. Curious to know, if there are any mutants :D, I know it's awkward and all, but come on, nobody has gone into the zone of alienation for 23 years. Who knows what's in that zone with radioactivity still high. Thinkin' of gettin' S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and CoP. :wink:

BTW, goddarn it! That Geth Destroyer is irritatin' me and the only problem with ME is that there aren't many save checkpoints, just like GTA IV, if you die you have start it all fresh. Anyway, this game rocks! Don't know why I missed it.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
One of the worst disasters in Nuclear History. Really really sad. Caused massive fallout with nuclear heavy rain. Wind just dragged the radiation to other cities. Scary.

I just learnt about the Chernobyl Disaster. My, it sure is hell out there. Curious to know, if there are any mutants , I know it's awkward and all, but come on, nobody has gone into the zone of alienation for 23 years. Who knows what's in that zone with radioactivity still high. Thinkin' of gettin' S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and CoP.

BTW, goddarn it! That Geth Destroyer is irritatin' me and the only problem with ME is that there aren't many save checkpoints, just like GTA IV, if you die you have start it all fresh. Anyway, this game rocks! Don't know why I missed it.
If you thinking of getting stalker SOC make sure you update the game immediately nor not at all. I updated the game after many hrs of gameplay and guess what? i get "x.x version save files do not work with x.x version" problem so i uninstalled the game. Damn frustrating.

And in Mass Effect use quick save (F6 by default)to save game. Do it frequently. And after you've eliminated all hostile you will hear "all hostile eliminated" or something similar and quick save your game. Also note that newer quick saves overwrite your previous quick save.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started playing mass effect 2 from yesterday morning 7.15 AM and played it for one and half an hour and at night played another 50 mins :p

BTW, Built my custom character. Choose a origin ( spacer ! ), killed some funny looking robots. Talked with jacob and the cheater doc whom Miranda neutralized !Talked with the illusion man and then went into another planet with two squad members and met with some other alien guy. after some more robot and robot dog killing have to take out a big robot :p

Dirt - Level No. 20 :p

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I just learnt about the Chernobyl Disaster.

You should watch this documentary feature by Discovery channel ' The battle for Chernobyl ' . I think everyone should watch it, its very well done and after watching it you will see the game from different perspective.

There is also one website called englishrussia.com which has detailed gallary of pics from the city, Google for it.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Thank you for it, tarey.

@quan: I mean, mutants like in games, like the one you posted a screen of it earlier. I know, it's impossible, but.......

quan chi

mortal kombat
^Thank you for it, tarey.

@quan: I mean, mutants like in games, like the one you posted a screen of it earlier. I know, it's impossible, but.......

yeah i know thats why i said not the type you are thinking.

if i remember correctly then its now inhibited by many wild animals.

some rodents found there has dna strong enough to resist the radiation.even similar features were found in some birds too.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Even the plants and trees are little different.
People can take tour of certain parts of Pripyat with officials accompanying them.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
ME2 - Saved archangel in OMEGA and going to recruit him as a team member :p
Today I will again go into OMEGA and save the other one.

Dirt 2 - Level No. 21 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom