Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that bobblehead was in deathclaw sanctuary, better watch out, its a mess inside, 8-15 deathclaws are in there(upto 3 at a time), 1st time I went there I had my a$$ kicked bad, then I took out my fat man and danced around a bit
Faced 2 at the entrance, told cheron to wait, activated a good old stealth boy, got the bobblehead along with the book and the nuke, skedaddled out of there.
I didn't notice but the agility one is missing. Anyway got the science one from Vault 106.
Nothing to do now. Leveled up to 18 in 106, added the Cyborg Perk. Now i thing i'll head to Anchorage.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
*www.unigamesity.com/wp-content/uploads//2009/12/crysis-2-cover-story.jpg

Look at it people! CRYSIS 2!! AvP! Top games of '10! I'm sure gonna "get" this.

Look at him, look at Nomad! Sh*t! Can't wait! Just can't wait! EA!!! Can't wait to see E3 '10's Crysis 2 trailer! Bring it on, EA & Crytek! Hell yeah!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

This is what I become when I hear anythin' 'bout Crysis, AC an' any great new I hear 'bout the games I love. Don't tell me I'm a kid, but this' what I feel.

Kid goes crazy after gettin' an X360

Lucky kid. *sigh*

tkin

Back to school!!
Faced 2 at the entrance, told cheron to wait, activated a good old stealth boy, got the bobblehead along with the book and the nuke, skedaddled out of there.
I didn't notice but the agility one is missing. Anyway got the science one from Vault 106.
Nothing to do now. Leveled up to 18 in 106, added the Cyborg Perk. Now i thing i'll head to Anchorage.
There's other stuffs in there too, continue along the cave and you can find an unique reaper called jack and an unique Gatling laser called Vengeance, this is officially the most damaging weapon in this game(apart from the unique fatman- Experimental MIRV and normal fatmans), with 100 big guns and energy weapons skill it does 345 base damage, thats a lot, it can kill a deathclaw in 2-3sec burst, wonder how it got there then??

Before heading into anchorage you can make preparations to use the anchorage glitch, using this glitch you can bring all the weapons from the simulation in the game back, these weapons have infinite HP(never degrade- never repair), using another glitch combined with this you can bring as much weapon and ammo back in the game as you want from the simulation. You must make preparations before entering the simulation to exploit the glitch. Here's the instructions(I partly wrote this page): *fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_Anchorage_bugs

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

You know what, quan? With ye'r words of Halo, ye tempted the sh*t outta me! I bought Halo 2. You an' me are hardcore Halo fans, ain't we? MASTER CHIEF!! MS please bring Halo 3 to PC. I'm sure gonna buy a legit copy of it, just like Crysis. NOMAD!!

@tkin: Welcome back. You know what? Exams are soon onto me. Darn! Holidays finished so fast. Sh*t! BTW, I didn't know Dark Sector had so superb graphics! Ye know how I was when I played Dark Sector for the first time? Ask Sun. :D It's still on my PC. Didn't uninstall it! It's on my PC for 6 mths.! And I'm still on Chapter 3 Baggage Claim. :)) Great DiRT 2 screens. Yeah, Ego engine uses too much HDR. Nothin' can beat Crysis! You an' me are hardcore Crysis fans, aren't we? When did ye buy a DX11 card, know what I mean?
How were you?? Dark sector is good, its tough though, Enemy Ai is moderate, they try to flank you, first they force you in cover with fire(or projectile based attacks), then some of the try to ambush you from different sides while you're pinned to the corner. Sometimes it takes 15mins to kill a few well placed enemies, The glaive is awesome, the more I progress the more versatile it becomes, it can trap elements in it, like fire, ice and electricity, there are several puzzles as well, ice kills fire, fire kills organic barriers and electricity overrides locks, you can set multiple enemies on fire or freeze them and break them, now I'm seeing some new enemies, one that can shift(i.e disappear), gonna finish it by tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm a die hard crysis fan, the game looked awesome, played awesome, story was good and finally the music was mind blowing, enemy ai was very good, and it didn't have a single small corridore in it(which I hate, remember riddick?), and it never felt repetitive, the game was bug free(never crashed once) and so on and on, wish Crysis 2 would rock.

The PC gamer mag will contain images of a city park, if they are taking it into the city then god help us, not another corridor based game.

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
WOW..What a DRIFT !!! my screenshots

*i46.tinypic.com/2hyf6ut.jpg

*i48.tinypic.com/29wq006.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/2qupt05.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/14bnthx.jpg
*i45.tinypic.com/29ft8g3.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
tkin, ye'r wish'll come true. I know Crytek will do it like Cameron did, in terms o' visuals. The story's gonna be superb. It's new era o' games after Crysis 2. EA!! NOMAD!!

Last edited:
There's other stuffs in there too, continue along the cave and you can find an unique reaper called jack and an unique Gatling laser called Vengeance, this is officially the most damaging weapon in this game(apart from the unique fatman- Experimental MIRV and normal fatmans), with 100 big guns and energy weapons skill it does 345 base damage, thats a lot, it can kill a deathclaw in 2-3sec burst, wonder how it got there then??

Before heading into anchorage you can make preparations to use the anchorage glitch, using this glitch you can bring all the weapons from the simulation in the game back, these weapons have infinite HP(never degrade- never repair), using another glitch combined with this you can bring as much weapon and ammo back in the game as you want from the simulation. You must make preparations before entering the simulation to exploit the glitch. Here's the instructions(I partly wrote this page): *fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_Anchorage_bugs
Thanks for the info pal but i prefer the fair way, i'll not be cheating or exploting any glitches.I'll be heading back to that Deathclaw Sanctuary for the juicy stuff after i complete anchorage. BTW those Super Mutant Overlords are a real pain in the ass but not a problem anymore since i raised my big gun skills to 92 to play BS smoothly.

quan chi

mortal kombat
geek i was not a halo fan earlier. i used to hate it you can say i used to think wtf all these hype about this normal game.

but after completing it i really understood why there is such a hype.

what i liked in halo2 i have already mentioned.

1.awesome music.
2.enemy ai impressive they just dont stand if they spot you and shoot.
3.immersive storyline.
4.well presentation of the storyline.
5.nice gameplay

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ tkin - so dark sector will not be visually too much appealing on non wide screen monitors but as long as it has a good gameplay I will not mind playing it in even @ 800*600 :p

DiRT 2 - seems really good. Thinking of getting. BTW, for some strange reason NFS shift is not working on xp 32 bit ( updated to the newer version ) but it was working on both vista x64 and xp x64. So thinking about getting DiRT 2.

Got RE5, Bully, Test Drive Unlimited ( one hell of a great gfx ), Merc 2 and Riddick Aoda :p

BTW, Got onimusha 3 - but I'm not perfectly able to control it with KB and mouse.

===============================================================

On FO3 got inside of a tunnel sawarmed with mire lurks near friendship heights ( completed mirelurk quest for moisra long time back ).

On Riddick AODA - finally I am able got hold a a mech. Now that's some ass kicking action and fun.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@ tkin - so dark sector will not be visually too much appealing on non wide screen monitors but as long as it has a good gameplay I will not mind playing it in even @ 800*600 :p
I have completed the game @1280x1024 on my non-widescreen CRT and have faced no issues for FOV with it. As far as gameplay goes, it's essentially Gears of War clone with minor changes. Most notable one being the Glaive.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^*clears throat*, know what I mean? :D

@quan: Yeah, the cutscenes are like Crysis and BiA: HH, awesome! I'm wishin' these games would be announced in E3 '10:

Next BiA
Crysis 2 [Gameplay, maybe]
MoH [Gameplay]
Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 [Gameplay]

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks for the info pal but i prefer the fair way, i'll not be cheating or exploting any glitches.I'll be heading back to that Deathclaw Sanctuary for the juicy stuff after i complete anchorage. BTW those Super Mutant Overlords are a real pain in the ass but not a problem anymore since i raised my big gun skills to 92 to play BS smoothly.
When encountering overlords I first try to knock the weapons off them(gatling laser still hurts, and I'm on level 30) then its the Xuanlong assault rifle in VATS to take about 60% of their health, FAWKES takes in about 20% of their health, in the meant time I blast them with The Terrible Shotgun in their face, if they are not in the shotgun range then I either use the Gauss Rifle(from Anchorage) or kill other lesser super mutants nearby to recharge my VATS(Grim Reaper's Sprint perk) and blast the overlord with Xuanlong again. Its one the only three enemies in the wasteland that can still injure me somewhat(others are Albino Radscorpions and Reavers).

And BTW its not cheating its exploiting a glitch, when you exit the simulation your sim inventory is carried to the real world with you for about 0.5-1 sec, then its replaced by the Actual inventory. You can exploit it, the only weapon I use from the Glitch is the Gauss Rifle, with some precision(VATS fails for gauss Rifle) you can kill any enemies in the game in two shots(even overlords or albino radscorpions).

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

funny.:D
[youtube]Sws9r9i2v38[/youtube]
He he, others are funny too.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I started to play Batman. The critics were right, this game's superb! It deserves GotY award! Awesome work, Rocksteady. Can't wait for the sequel. Some of 'em screens.

*screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/7387ea743b759855b0322c46e7592b8d0bfbdc90.jpg

*screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/eaec3eb77584499f63e9b72fc6dba25773de5c6b.jpg

*screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/0767286d788db819ea347f304e329ce75d03820e.jpg

*screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/a7371eed0bd9694c5d16fb62bca8d1ef90d8bf43.jpg
Awesome cutscenes!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yo, adii! Awesome, man, superb dorifto-in'! The smoke's tessellated too?

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Yo, adii! Awesome, man, superb dorifto-in'! The smoke's tessellated too?

Fallout 3 [Destroyed the Chimera Depot in Anchorage DLC. rached LVL 19]
NGS2[Chp. 15]
Uncharted 2[Chp. 6, super awesome game]
Saboteur [75%completed, dunno abt others but i love it]
DiRT 2[lvl 23, won the 1st two X Games]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom