Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
are you playing it on pc?

Yup, I'm playing RE4 on PC :p

BTW, Here's some update :

Now I'm on Chapter 4-3. The level where I've to fight hard with the joker.

BTW, last night entered that room where the joker got inside a nasty octopus looking animal with a green eye. The floor is swarming with spiders.But' have not played that. Today I'll finish him anyway though :p

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@quan chi :- I think I am the most experienced Oblivion and Fallout 3 player on TDF forums... I have clocked in 101 hours in Oblivion with a single player :D... and I am playing it third time this time :D. As per Fallout 3, I have clocked in around 40-50 hours with a single character. Both of them are very long and engrossing games.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, offtopic. First, my XP got screwed. I installed Vista, for a change. It's installin' some "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and now when I install NVIDIA drivers, it's freezin' on startup! What the hell's wrong!? I've installed SP2. Is this common with the "all-famous" Vista? Please help me. With this sh*t, I'm not able to get my hands on SHIFT.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Guys, offtopic. First, my XP got screwed. I installed Vista, for a change. It's installin' some "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and now when I install NVIDIA drivers, it's freezin' on startup! What the hell's wrong!? I've installed SP2. Is this common with the "all-famous" Vista? Please help me. With this sh*t, I'm not able to get my hands on SHIFT.

I am very happy now :-D

Gosh u stopped playing SHIFT !!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Hey, which BIOS are you using now? I am having a run with BIOSes and till now, F2 seems to be the best. F1,F3,F5 are giving higher temps. Trying F6 next, its the last.

I am still now using F1 , its best now - me too gona try the F6 finally . i really dont care about the temp now a days . :wink:

Krow

Crowman
^Don't try F6. It sux. Horrible BIOS. Gives load temps of 78! Best get the F2. F2 gives temps of 70 on load @ stock cooling and speed. I am undervolting to reduce temps.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^People help me. It's frustatin' and that/you guy(s) is/are makin' fun outta that. I'm serious. Please, please help me. Someone.

Yo! Krow, ye Techalo?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ yup! he is techaloMANIAC. BTW, Where is the system crashing or hanging? what is the version of your drivers and is it for vista? then does this match your Operating version(X86, X64)?

Darn Eizo!!!Phuc Nomad!!!

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
Currently addicted 2 - GRID,Street Fighter IV, and w8ng for DIRT 2...wanna play it and finish it sure..
I like racing,fps games,also games of tom clancy ......

tkin

Back to school!!
@quan chi :- I think I am the most experienced Oblivion and Fallout 3 player on TDF forums... I have clocked in 101 hours in Oblivion with a single player :D... and I am playing it third time this time :D. As per Fallout 3, I have clocked in around 40-50 hours with a single character. Both of them are very long and engrossing games.
Only? I logged a solid 120hrs the first time I played fallout 3, the second time took 132hrs to finish the game with all the add-ons, third time a massive 140hrs, damn, still didn't encounter Uncle Leo(a very rare random encounter, even rarer than the firelance encounter).

Its too bad that nVidia totally phuked up their 190.xx drivers, fallout 3 now gives horrible FPS drops, with as low as 5FPS at certain areas(entrance to rivet city, when reached with fast travel), its unplayable, but i do intend to re-install 178 drivers(best for fallout 3) and finish the game one last time.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi - On startup. NVIDIA ForceWare 190.38 WHQL Vista 32-bit. But I've tried 170.xx also, but to no avail :(. Yes it does match my OS. Phucin' Vista or is there a problem? Also there is stutterin' sound everytime I play music. The hell's wrong people?

Krow

Crowman
^ yup! he is techaloMANIAC.
+1
Darn Eizo!!!Phuc Nomad!!!
Isn't that Ezio, or are my eyes off to sleep?

@vamsi - On startup. NVIDIA ForceWare 190.38 WHQL Vista 32-bit. But I've tried 170.xx also, but to no avail :(. Yes it does match my OS. Phucin' Vista or is there a problem? Also there is stutterin' sound everytime I play music. The hell's wrong people?
Did you try the drivers that came with the Card?

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, the 170.xx are the drivers of the CD. I'm downloadin' 191.07, let's hope it'll fix. Or darn! Vista's a treat for the eyes.

Completed Resident Evil 5 at last. Loved the ending. i think giving Wesker as the lead hero would have been much more fun with al his cool moves. May play again with Sheva. Overall i'll give it a 8.5/10.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom