Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
kPercentage !!
Awesome $hit, we finish the lab programming tasks and get down competing in Kpercentage in our college labs ! lol ! To be the fastest !!

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
anyone tried wolfenstein 09 yet ? clonedvds out at nova!
is it beta or official release ?

ps - just finifhed Bionic commando - took 11 hours :( - excuse - exams :)
loved the game Ethan was right - its an awesome game !
ending was sexed out !
looks like there will be a part 2 !
and i wanted to control him when he did what he did in the end cutscene ! damn! not everything can be like God of war! :)
and the hack and slash part with vultures was kinda a cheap imitation of GOW! :(

but all in all an awesome must play game ! preferably with a controller ! i had to use my keyboard!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
am back to gaming and I couldn't resist to stay away from VT09 and now am addicted to it. :)

Only bad thing is that it takes too long to reach no.1 rank. first have to finish the amatuer level and get into top 10 to win the amateur trophy and then will get 150 seed number and go through the headache of playing lot of tournaments to reach that no.1. Played some 80+ finals and lost only 2 but still am at 83 rank and there still is huge way to go.

One thing that I noticed is that it's lot easier to pick Roddick's serve in VT09 than in VT03. Ball going out while picking up service is much less in VT09.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Played Wolfenstein for a couple of hours. Here is a brief review :-

Graphics :-
Nothing great. They are above average but nothing jaw dropping. The lightning is good and the physics are worth a mention. The animations are so-so and nothing spectacular. The models look dated but the effects are quite nice. All in all, nothing special but above average.

Sound :-
Okayish. The guns don't sound that great but the explosions are done well. The voice acting is average too. Nothing much to say.

Gameplay :-
This is a linear FPS. All the elements except the paranormal ones heavily resemble Call of Duty. The game is not too interesting even the powers thrown in. I have got two super-natural powers till now. One is called the Viel. It activates a new dimension which defies matter and helps you see in the dark and stuff. Another power is the Mire, which slows down time. I think the Viel is quite unique and innovative but the Mire is something which has been done before. Overall, it's an okay game and not something that will keep you glued to your PC.

This is just a brief review as I have hardly played it more than a couple of hours.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
^ oh okay ! so its one of those " while i wait games " .

and is the 500mb beta rip any good ? is tht worth dling ? cause i dont got space for a 6.8 or 4.07 gig thing.

tkin

Back to school!!
guys, is there any major game coming out for PC in next week or two?
There's Section 8, uses unreal engine, looked like a combo of Halo and UT3, the multiplyer trailer looked kick-a$$, but can't comment on Single player campaign.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Holy Hell! Batman Arkham Asylum got rated a 9.0 by GameTrailers & has got over 9 rating on most of the popular gaming websites. This is awesome, finally a Batman game which has got what it truly deserves. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
It's leaked for the Xbox 360, although the console release date is on 25th of August & PC users will get it directly with Resident Evil 5, i.e. on 15th September. :sad:

I'm now playing anno1404. Pretty good with grafix and frills et all, but didn't get the time to check out the gameplay. It needs some getting used to, not like Warcraft or AoE, or even Rise Of Nations.

Till now though, the game resembles Sierra's Pharoah (released in 2000) a great deal. I still have that game, it was one of the bets sandbox type strategy game I've played till date.

A better review coming up shortly, but for now, it seems good :)

I just finished Warhead, a really lame a shorter game compared to Crysis :|

^^
The cutscenes made the game lose the plot IMO, also add to it that Psycho is quite a wierd character to play other than Nomad.
And I finished the game the day I got it too :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom