Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. terrific game but very short and no other gameplay modes. played for 6hours and am at level 9!!

Haven't tried Mass Effect and won't touch space games for a while now. Time for FPS now :)

thinking whether to start CoJ:BiB or Fallout3 first. Will be playing VT09 too. I love Tennis :0

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, should I get Operation Anchorage or The Pitt? I'm sure I'll get Broken Steel, I was sad how the endin' was in F3. Bethesda did a great job with Broken Steel which we can play after we "die" in orig. F3. Darn! When's F: Las Vegas gonna release?? Sh*t, too many awesome games this year, but not this month!! @desii - Buy VT09 if you want more players to play, else it's same as VT3. Hell, it's havin' bad physics than VT3. I wish VT3 had more players to play :rolleyes: Love Roddick!

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Guys, should I get Operation Anchorage or The Pitt? I'm sure I'll get Broken Steel, I was sad how the endin' was in F3. Bethesda did a great job with Broken Steel which we can play after we "die" in orig. F3. Darn! When's F: Las Vegas gonna release?? Sh*t, too many awesome games this year, but not this month!! @desii - Buy VT09 if you want more players to play, else it's same as VT3. Hell, it's havin' bad physics than VT3. I wish VT3 had more players to play :rolleyes: Love Roddick!

The pit / Broken steel is a Download able content where u get ?? the DVD's out

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@desii - Hell no, in VT3 the shirt physics are awesome, I bought VT09 thinkin' it's better than VT3 and newer, and I dwnlded VT3 and it was awesome than VT09, but one thing that made me say "Phuc" was limited players. But my fav.'s there in VT3 :D

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@geek :- Get all (The Pitt, Operation Anchorage, Broken Steel and the new called Point Lookout ... ).. you won't regret it! A new one is coming too called Mothership Zeta on 8th August :D.

@desiibond :- FO3 is more of asci-fi RPG than a FPS... BiB is a perfect FPS.. so play BiB first if you want a good FPS experience. Dont play Mass Effect if you like action coz that game is too slow... even for a RPG lover like me.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Darn, man. So many awesome games & such keep comin'. I'm lucky to be a human. Currently addicted to Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, what an awesome Spidey game. Didn't notice any graphical problems or glitches or fps drops, runs smooth as heaven :D And in which order should I play the add-ons? Please tell me, Social or anyone. Man, what's happenin' to me?? I'm too addicted! PHUC!!

Please anyone diagnose me!! [JOKIN'] :oops:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Hell man, me too, I was just playin' VT3 unless ma favorite super-hero game which YOU suggested got me hooked! Love WoS, thank you Sun :)

WoS is a cool game. Awesome time pass. Where have you reached by now in the game?
I'm playing VT09, Bionic Commando and Terminator Salvation these days. Why can't world move faster? Waiting for August 7. Batman and Ashes Cricket 09!!!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yes, I already told Mother Earth to move faster when I heard the news of ACII, MW2 & NFS: S from E3 '09. Don't ask, you know what I might be doin' in WoS, just swingin' around in awesome e-NYC! Man, I'm lovin' that game. Thank you very much, Sun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom