Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yo! tkin, I heard nV's makin' a&*hole drivers, what up with nV?? Dijja download 190.36 or 38 or ...... driver?? Some awesome WoS screen:
*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/Spider-ManWebofShadows2009-07-2417-.jpg

And one of my fav. racin' game:
*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/nfscarbon003.jpg
I'm comin' y'all!

*i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/nvidiageek/nfscarbon004.jpg
Yeah! That's right.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Anyone played Street Fighter 4 with PC here, this game is damn tough, need help.

1.Is it possible to play(perform special moves) using keyboard? I can't understand the combo list.

2.Can't beat even a few characters in Easiest mode, and I finished both DMC 3 and DMC 4 with keyboard in hard difficulty, is anything wrong with the game, can't do combos.

PS-Due to issues with Fallout 3 I can't use any nVidia 180/190 drivers, stuck with 178.

dude, what do you think? I Actually ROCK in Gran Turismo but i have to push my self really hard to win a race in GRID in pro settings.

I've completed GOW, GOW2, DMC3 in veryhard difficulty setting. But can't play POP:WW in Hard

I can beat jinpachi like a child in very hard difficulty in tekken. But i have to fu(k up in Virtua Fighter.

I'm having the difficulty in the same genres. But the genres you've specified are very different.

Any way, Getting a analog controller would help you. If you can't afford to a controller, Use HCF with 1 or 4 and 5 or 8. you can suck some good health of your opponent with this.

cyborg47

Technomancer
i luv playing race driver grid in ninja difficulty mode..and i WIN!!:-D
anyway, is there anyway to run NFS carbon in vista, i tried the vista patches, but those didnt work, the game crashes at the boss race..:x

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Now playing Need For Speed : Undercover...

But i have one problem with this game. I can't set the resolution to my native res 1360 x 768. I think it doesn't support 1360 x 768. Is there anyway to set this to native res???(currently playing with 1280 x 720 res) Pls help...

Last edited:

Nithu

@vamsi

In the game it shows only 800x600, 1280x720, 1024x768, 1280x960 and 1280x1024...
there is no 1360x768.

I think 1280x720 and 1280x960 are wide screen resolutions...
But playing in these resolution gives me jagged image.

Nithu

@desiibond

already patched the game with latest "NFSU_v1.0.1.18_enUS" patch.
ok leave it...it doesn't seems to work.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood today morning. I'm completely blown away. This was hands down the best game released until this quarter of the year. Amazing story, brilliant voice acting, optimised engine, jaw-dropping graphics, heck even the soundtrack was kick ass. I applaud you Techland for releasing a proper prequel. Now it all made sense as to why Ray chose to be a Reverend in the original Call of Juarez. The finale was really spectacular to say the least. Please play this game before playing Call of Juarez (for those who haven't play any of it's titles yet). It will really connect well as a full blown western epic tale.

This easily surpasses it's predecessor in pretty much every aspect. Just wish there was co-op implemented, which would have made the game even more interesting. Seeing how Thomas always fought alongside Ray, it would be great to have a co-op mode in there as well. Can't wait to check out it's DLC.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Completed Monkey Island SE. Amazing game. I'll recommend any of the puzzle heads here to go and pick it up. 99/100 you will ask the game for a hint. Not saying that you are bad, but the game's puzzles are way toooo difficult.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@Ethan - Darn! I'm playin' Call of Juarez first! 'Cause BiB's havin' awesome graphics, I thought I'll be playin' it after CoJ. What should I do, man? Is DLC gonna change single-player experience?? And yeah, it's an awesome Western tale, Sergio Leone's my man & Ray of course! :D

tkin

Back to school!!
^Yo! tkin, I heard nV's makin' a&*hole drivers, what up with nV?? Dijja download 190.36 or 38 or ...... driver??
190 F**cks up Fallout 3 like nothing I've seen, on the other hand it increases performance and removes crashes for Prototype, so my choice is Prototype or Fallout 3, I pick F3.

A Few Random Shots

All Bobbleheads Collected, finally some peace.
*img197.imageshack.us/img197/8503/screenshot3okh.jpg

A Deathclaw, controlled by me.
*img259.imageshack.us/img259/8316/screenshot5d.jpg

V.A.T.S-
*img515.imageshack.us/img515/460/screenshot6f.jpg

A Critical Strike with Ol' Painless.
*img266.imageshack.us/img266/5501/screenshot7z.jpg

Completed Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood today morning. I'm completely blown away. This was hands down the best game released until this quarter of the year. Amazing story, brilliant voice acting, optimised engine, jaw-dropping graphics, heck even the soundtrack was kick ass. I applaud you Techland for releasing a proper prequel. Now it all made sense as to why Ray chose to be a Reverend in the original Call of Juarez. The finale was really spectacular to say the least. Please play this game before playing Call of Juarez (for those who haven't play any of it's titles yet). It will really connect well as a full blown western epic tale.

This easily surpasses it's predecessor in pretty much every aspect. Just wish there was co-op implemented, which would have made the game even more interesting. Seeing how Thomas always fought alongside Ray, it would be great to have a co-op mode in there as well. Can't wait to check out it's DLC.

Yo Ethan I completely agree with you. I'm playing this game in :twisted:Hard Mode:twisted: and playing all the side missions (cause all fps i play they finish off real quick which is very dissappointing).

Anyone played Velvet Assassin??? This game is the toughest i've played in years.:evil:

Now Downloading Street fighter IV.:grin:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Currently Playing:
Bionic Commando
Street Fighter IV

jojothedragon said:
Anyone played Velvet Assassin??? This game is the toughest i've played in years.
It was nothing compared to the Hitman series. I did die a lot in some area, but it wasn't extremely difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom