game suggestionz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
entrana said:
did anyone actually play sc:da? im gonna play it as soon as i get a new pc
Yes I have played SC: DA and I left playing it in the middle because it crashed a lot on my PC.This game has horrible bugs.
And hear this,i have the original SC: DA and it should require the DVD to be in the drive yet somehow the game runs without the DVD even though i didn't use a crack.
Weird game!!

Who

Guess Who's Back
system shock 2 , deus ex, thief 3, mafia, C&C 3 , POP series, GTA series these games are pretty good , my advise is to play system shock 2 in the dark. (one of the most scary games of all time.)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
play c&c3 online only buy original or else u WILL get bored. it is meant for online play

Who

Guess Who's Back
^ That's totally bullshit.

C&C 3 has a lenthy single player campaign & some nice mods for extra life & some huge mods are in devlopment , also you DON'T need to buy orignal disk to play online there are many ways to play online & sometimes crack servers have more players then the one's provided my EA.

Palika,Nehru Place or Music world.

@BULLZI-try Spiderman 3.
or maybe manhunt 2.
or resident evil 4 shud do.

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
smit keep quiet we are not suppose to talk about pirated stuff here, and besides using hamachi would be lame. as of now no cracked servers and even if there were u cudnt compete with the fun of playing command and conquer 3 online. just get the game man costs only 1000 rs, and that too the kane edition. the single player is fun but if u want some serious fun u shud try playing online it would work smoothly on a 256kbps connection with 4 players

Who

Guess Who's Back
well if you want to save money its better to go with himachi & other stuff , also EA ain't Battle.net, to be honest playing battle.net is the only thing out there that justify the orignal cost of the game. Playing Diablo 2 & Warcraft 3: TFT on battle.net ( blizzard offical online gaming servers) it was worth every cent. so i would suggest everybody to but warcraft 3 & its exp & go play on battle.net, its damn fun :D & also i keep disconnecting on ea servers when playing C&C : generals (i also have a 256 KB connection) so i suggested to play on himachi & etc stuff.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
uhh huh i have diablo 2 and played it on battle.net, dude ur comparing that to c&c3? c&c3 is of course better than diablo 2 in every way man including online play how cud u say that diablo 2 is better. u get disconnected in fps games because of high ping, that is in ea servers u cant blame them they already have enough load on their servers

Who

Guess Who's Back
of course you can't compare diablo 2 to C&c 3 just look at the genere, i was actually prasing the online service called " battle.net " , & warcraft 3 remains as one of the best online rts playing game. also ok its my fault that i live in india & have such connection but the fact is i get disconnected on their server but i don't get disconnected on battle.net so do you have any proof that he won't disconnected on EA servers ?

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
yes, i have a 256kbps connection and i dont get discnonected in c&c3 BUT i DO get disconnected in my bf2142. so as long as he has a 256kbps he can play c&c3 online. battle.net doesent kick u out because the games require low internet speeds, u can play diablo2 with a 64kbps connection

sanjay_111

Broken In
If anyone has played Deus Ex and many other action / RPG games, I want to know which game is most like Deus Ex - in terms of storyline / many different ways to play (e.g. stealth OR frontal attacking etc) / how much fun it is / ratings.

U see, I immensely enjoyed Deus Ex and want to get another game like it.

sanjay_111

Broken In
I played MP 1 .. found it kind of different. MP is straight shooter type. I read on IGN that System Shock 2 (again an old game) is like Deus Ex. Wish I knew someone who has played both

Who

Guess Who's Back
ok sanjay, i have played both deus ex & system shock 2 , both of them are great games & should be played twice fo full enjoyment....they are really awesome games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom