game suggestionz

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
goddammit harvy how many times do i have to tell im upgrading a gfx and i CANT SUPPORT NEW GAMES
jeeshus
anyways hows the first ghost recon i heard its available for free

harish_21_10

In the zone
Well i was looking for some good game too and came across this thread and i have decided to try the Prince Of Persia series...if u guys would help decide on which sequel i should start from to have a better view of the game

Should start with POP:Sands of Time or some other part ...

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
u cud try pop sands of time as it is available for free on fileplanet but its an ad supported version dont worry

Stalker

Padawan
entrana said:
anyways hows the first ghost recon

Its realistic modern Tactical combat, with 3 sqauds......if u liked Rainbow six 1 &2(one of my favourites:D ), u'll definitely like this!

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
cool
harvy how many times do i gotta tell ya i gotta a sucky pc which wont even support sc double agent cud u suggest some games that actually RUN on my pc

hey guys gots a problemo
i downloaded that freee pop from fileplanet, but whenever i run it it just freezes my pc and nothing happens whats the catch

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
i think there is something wrong with your PC, i.e OS is missing some files so it can't run things etc... nothing wrong with the game it runs fine , one my IM friends even downloaded & its working.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i see maybe my pc just sucks

it says i need to live in us

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
@entrana,i thought u were gonna buy an 8800 GTS,is this someone else using ur ID.

The original user of this thread got banned i guess,was it u???

U'r taking too long to answer.

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
why do you ask?
sure i got some original games, but im not that rich to afford all of the games original right? hence the reasons of piracy

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Do u have an xbox360??
Which net connection do u have??
If u want to download better and bigger games this is the broadband u should look for-

Alliance Kolkatta

This is the best broadband available in kolkatta,india(its the best all over india) and also cheap compared to MTNL and BSNL.

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
why are u asking me these
im getting a xbox360
i use sify broadband 256kbps unlimited
and thanks for the alliance broadband info

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
unfortunately no alliance broadband in my place, sad man i wanted that sweet 640kbps o well its not my destiny, i miss my 1mbps speed abroad

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
does anyone have bioshock,two worlds, lost planet, rainbow six, jade empire?
i need reviews

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
entrana said:
does anyone have bioshock,two worlds, lost planet, rainbow six, jade empire?
i need reviews
I have Bioshock,Lost Planet and Rainbow Six Vegas.I recommend u to play Bioshock and stay away from Lost Planet(very pathetic gameplay and single player mode of only 8 levels).Also i loved Rainbow Six Vegas but i found that it ran slower on my 8800GTS due to a game bug.I didn't update it with a patch cause the game is too old now,almost a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom