game suggestionz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Harvik780 said:
Well according to nvidia's survey most aggressive gamers buy 4-5 games a year and are always looking for good games.If u are mad and are playing like hell then it does not give me a good idea of ur source of games.Its madness to play so many games.Only play good games like half life episode 2,bioshock,crysis,unreal 3 pc when they are released and believe me for gaming one needs a good pc or else he won't be satisfied.2008 sees some good games coming so wait and watch,eg.-Assasin's creed

this is madness???

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:twisted:

even i was once like that, playin a gmae was life for me, good or worst,it was less of a concern.

But u know a time comes wen u get mature enuf to choose few good games per year and enjoy them, now i dont give a damn for every game:D

123asd said:
vampire is an open type game ya know u can do almost anything to finish or even fail a mission the games kinda hard and annoying loading times but totally 9.3/10
t159 thanks for the game advices
i didnt really like indigo prophecy though, dont know why
so ill get silent hill 2 and guys what pop is good i just played the two throne though on my ps2

thwo thrones was better in gameplay(easier compared to previous installments) and ambient atmosphere.

U gotta play te first two parts serially to get the hang of it.

Abd yeah 2nd part is the best and most challenging, everytime i played i played like a warrior within:D

Silent Hill 2 is so close to my heart, i wish i had the same story in my own life, though its a sad and creepy one but still...

Thanx for Vampires masquerade bloodlines review, i think i will play it soon, open ended gameplay rocks

Last edited:
OP

123asd

dude vampire isnt that open ended but still is ur free to fail or pass a mission
how am i suppose to play vegas with a radeon xpress 200

Last edited by a moderator:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
prince of persia :D
simply mindblowing, brilliant masterpiece game wich has broken all the rules and has made history
all series rocks :)

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
hmm prince of persia is it really THAT good

ok so guys im getting sands of times

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
nope i don't like the game one bit, i would buy gothic 3 (which is very buggy unpatched) over this any day. if you want a good RPG go buy oblivion it has enough mods to keep your RPG spirit high for years....

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i have oblivion but ill try dark messiah anyways i dont have any other choice
besides i cant run gothic 3

besides how is gothic 3 i mean is it strictly mmorpg?

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
no gothic 3 is not an MMORPG , it doesn't even support online play, its an massive RPG like oblivion & it is much better than dark messiah, also dude if you don't mind graphics, you should try Baldur's gate I & II, Planescape :Torment ( the best story line in a game), even Neverwinter nights is better than dark messiah , i think you should try Stalker it has a big world like oblivion & it has great graphics but its a RPG-FPS combo....but its still better than dark messiah , i hate dark messiah so much... :D

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
tyhanks after a long time someone helped me

is baldurs gate oblivion type rpg or neverwinter nights type rpg

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
its a neverwinter nights type RPG but don't think it sucks because of that i think better gamplay then any other RPG in the world...

"Baldur's Gate largely manages to meet, and even surpass, gamers' high expectations for this ambitious game."

-Gamespot
Score :- 9.2
*www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/baldursgate/index.html?tag=result;title;1

"It's a definitive role-playing experience, and the only reason it can't be called the best game in its class is because in a sense there's nothing available that compares to it."
- Gamespot

Baldur's gate 2 :- 9.2

*www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/baldursgate2shadowsofamn/index.html?tag=result;title;7

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
anything else guys currently getting that free pop sands of time download from fileplanet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom