game suggestionz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjay_111

Broken In
I will buy you a free game (maybe orange box only !) if you do not find GF good !!

Look at these links if that also does not motivate you:

*pc.ign.com/articles/772/772285p2.html

*pc.ign.com/articles/153/153100p1.html (reader average is a very very accurate measure of a game's quality on this site and it is the second highest for this one)

Any ideas how I might lay my hands on a legal copy of System Shock 2 ? The big distributor in Kolkata (Allied Soft) definitely does not have it nor is going to get in near future.

sanjay_111

Broken In
Some miscommunication !

I thought u were saying "Grim Fandango better be good as I do not want to waste to any money". I wanted to tell u I am willing to bet that u or anyone who likes adventure games will find GF good.

Those links I included are comments on GF on the IGN site.

You got it now ?

sanjay_111

Broken In
Yes, I will. Trust me .. lolol ..

I am desperate to lay my hands on a legal copy of System Shock 2. Any ideas ?

My daughter is going to scour for it in Singapore today. Wish I get it from somewhere soon.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
try to use unsacred t*****ts if u must, i mean u cant get a game now that was released in 1998 now can u?
o ya i got grim fandango it sucks, now can i have a orange box please? with the serial key unused?

Last edited:

sanjay_111

Broken In
Tell me, till which part did u play GF ?

What is t*****t ? don't know this word ..

PS: I will stand by my word if u play GF to a reasonable point and find it really sucks ! I still don't believe anyone who liked TLJ can dislike GF

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
torrents... i cannt understand how to play grim fandango, could u teach me, im seeing everywher that u have to use cpu killer and stuff to slow down ur pc or its gonna hang

dude its grim fandango is hanging at every thing i see man,, everytime i use the E key it hangs. is this normal i also applied the patch

Last edited:

sanjay_111

Broken In
I am absolutely surprised !!!

On second thoughts, sometimes it happens that a game designed for Windows 98 won't play well on XP or vista.

I will get my CDs, try on my XP professional copy and then pass it on to you. Just give me a couple of days.

In the meantime, just try disabling direct draw if it helps.

I wont use bittorrent, being a stickler to propriety. Just saw WIC demo. It is superb. Looks better than COH. So I will probably buy this one. It is going to be on shelves tomm onwards if my info is correct.

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
which cd are u talkin about, if ur talking about grim fandango cd no need dude i have the damn cd, even tried reinstalling dunno but its just hanging at every thing i interact with, in the starting of the dam game

Who

Guess Who's Back
If you are using dual core cpu (e.g core 2 duo) press ctrl-alt-del when playing grim fandango & in process tab select grimfandango, right click it & select set affinty then untick cpu 1 click ok & play the game. this should fix the prob i think.

sanjay_111

Broken In
Smit,

I am glad to see u here. Any ideas how I might get a legal copy of System Shock 2 ? If you have or know someone who has and is willing to sell, I will buy.

Both of u, have u played WIC or WIC demo ? How do u compare it with COH. I am buying one of the two and want to put my money for the better one as both are quite expensive right now. Comments from anyone on this will be welcome.

Ayush, My copy of GF will be here tomm, I will try it out, see what problems come and try to sort it out. I really want all gaming lovers to enjoy the best games. Hence the pitch.

sanjay_111

Broken In
I played both demos, COH is harder, or rather WIC is too easy. But WIC looked and felt better.

For now, I think I will go with WIC. Will buy COH when the next price reduction happens.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
ok how much is wic anyways, did u get ur hands on grim and orange box yet, and besides where do u live how am i going to pick it up anyways

nevermind turned of d3d grim is working the game is just to hard and the controls suck, this game better not be good so i can get that orange box

o ya and there is these puzzles they say that elevator and wine part where u need a slower pc to complete is this true how did u complete did u use cpu killer

Last edited:

sanjeed007

Broken In
sanjay_111 said:
I played both demos, COH is harder, or rather WIC is too easy. But WIC looked and felt better.

For now, I think I will go with WIC. Will buy COH when the next price reduction happens.
what do u guys do???u buy a lot of original games??ur work please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom