game suggestionz

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjay_111

Broken In
smit said:
ok sanjay, i have played both deus ex & system shock 2 , both of them are great games & should be played twice fo full enjoyment....they are really awesome games.

Oh I know Systems Shock 2 is a great game. It is pretty high up on IGN's list of 25 greatest games ever.

What I want to know is: How similar it is to Deus Ex. Does it have subtleities like DE or is it a straight shooter / puzzle type like HL. Will appreciate if you can comment on that.

The things I liked about DE were the immersive storyline and fundamentally different ways of playing the game which I miss in other action games.

Who

Guess Who's Back
it does have subtleities like DE but gameplay is very diffrent from DE , you see DE had very good storyline & it wasn't scary , System Shock 2 sound is awesome & its really...really scary , crank up the volume, put on your headphones & play it in dark , it will really scare you also i liked the storyline. if you liked DE then you will enjoy SS 2.

sanjay_111

Broken In
Thanks smit, will try out SS 2 if i can lay my hands on it. It is not easy to get old games though ! Did u know that both these are on IGN's list of best 25 games ever ?

Who

Guess Who's Back
yes sanjay also i am old game player i enjoy some old games more than todays new games , but i also like some new games of today though.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
of course man its team fortress. from valve........ the only thing that can beat that is unreal tournament

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
but how can cod2 be so good, its easy and boring and short

right now im getting grim fandango

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
it better be good as they say it is i dont wanna waste any money im saving already for the orange box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom