Galaxy win issues!

OP
sandyss

sandyss

Broken In
can't overclock unless you root and flash a custom kernel which AFAIK doesn't exist for Win. This is a new device. And overclocking a mobile won't improve performance because of limited headroom. If you are not a power user, just keep using it. MX player should run 720p video or try FormatFactory to reduce the fps to around 15-20. and most non-HD games will run.

with ebay he'll have to sell out 2-4k from his own pocket. OLX is way better.
Thanks to all forum friends who tried to help me...But i guess ill have to stick with this toy phone(WIN)..
Are u people paid to help people on this forum?(i sometimes feel so:))

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Thanks to all forum friends who tried to help me...But i guess ill have to stick with this toy phone(WIN)..
Are u people paid to help people on this forum?(i sometimes feel so:))

Oh yes.. people are paid handsomely here in terms of goodies..
For ex:: In this thread as people helped you on Win, we are entitled to win 1 Galaxy win for the person who helped you the most.. Also, i get some random cheques of 10K every 4 - 8 days.. :p

PS:: A positive fun troll intended :)

OP
sandyss

sandyss

Broken In
Oh.Is there any play store app to boost performance to the maximum possible..

WHY...??
WHY would you guys want to win this stupid phone..

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Oh yes.. people are paid handsomely here in terms of goodies..
For ex:: In this thread as people helped you on Win, we are entitled to win 1 Galaxy win for the person who helped you the most.. Also, i get some random cheques of 10K every 4 - 8 days.. :p

PS:: A positive fun troll intended :)

lol :lol:

Bye the way @ OP - Cortex A5 = tvs scooty & A9 = tvs apache.... I hope this will give a ruff idea..... :cool:

OP
sandyss

sandyss

Broken In
lol :lol:

Bye the way @ OP - Cortex A5 = tvs scooty & A9 = tvs apache.... I hope this will give a ruff idea..... :cool:
I have to start liking this phone i think:lol:
After all..ITS QUAD CORE!:lol: it is faster than any phone for me:)
An tu tu score:
WIN=8200
L9=7300

Empirial

Youngling
Dear OP, Feed that A5 QC & Adreno 203 with 2 Tbsp of Vodka. Agar Intel i7 se zyada Benchmark Scores nahin aaye toh kehna :p

sainath

Android Addicted
Dead Space, Asphalt, & Max payne will run for sure on Galaxy Win because I can able to run it on my 1.5 yr old Xperia Neo V which has single core MSM8255 Snapdragon Coretex A8 processor & Adreno 205 gpu which some what similar to Adreno 203. :)

Sorry for offtopic I have confusion:
If my device (Xperia Neo V) which is single core processor can record 720p HD video @30fps then why Galaxy win not?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Sorry for offtopic I have confusion:
If my device (Xperia Neo V) which is single core processor can record 720p HD video @30fps then why Galaxy win not?

this is mainly dependent on the GPU or if HD video recording support was added (enabling HD recording on a weak GPU may cause the video to shutter).

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
But dead space aint working properly and textures are not loading...can u help?

hardware wise, Dead Space should run. I heard Dead Space has multiple version and you need to find the one that is compatible with your device (more like your processor) else you'll have problem.

Top Bottom