Friends i need you 2-3 Mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Well there's this page in facebook that is creating Hatred i Feel.
I suggest all of you all to report this page,It Spreading false things of India.
Like Air India serves food in bannana leafs and people dont have chair on flight
Please check this page and report it and share it to all your friends to report it
*www.facebook.com/realityofindia

Thanks

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Well i saw the post Popular city.And found it created to spread...These are one of the main reasons Indian Govt wants to Censor Facebook

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
On what grounds do you think they will be banned? Everyone has a right to express what they want, that's the freedom on the web. Not that I support what is being spread.

If you don't like it, stay away from it. I am sure that there are many who are ignoring it for this same purpose. 118k likes is a very small amount as compared to the whole Indian population on Facebook.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ Site is run by pakistanis probably, just don't bother.

If I were a conspiracy nut I could argue this page is created by someone from IB or something to force censorship on facebook, do not indulge, stay away.

PS: The air india pic was hilarious, anyone who believes that has never rode an airplane.

d3p

PowerHouse
Report it to the FB ADMINS. They will just take it down.

It had blood, violence blah blah.very simple.

Read this, if you have time. Definitely created by an outsider. [You know, whom i indicate here]

I'm from the region called 'India', But I'm unfortunate & oppressed woman. I speak the Truth and stand with the state oppressed minorities. I'm an Atheist and I respect all religions.
Description
Contrary to false news reports about a “rising India”, its “booming economy” and it being among the “next engines of economic growth”, India is going nowhere. It’s a Third World shithole, bursting at the seams with 1.2 billion uncultured barbarians, ruled by an “elite” bunch of savages that is perhaps the world’s most corrupt, murderous coterie of scumbags ever.

There are more poor, destitute and... underfed Indians than citizens of any other nation in the world. India has 456 million people or about 42% of the population living below the new international poverty line of $1.25 per day. The number of Indian poor also constitute 33% of the global poor, which is pegged at 1.4 billion people. India also has 828 million people, or 75.6% of the population living below $2 a day. India is home to roughly one-third of all poor people in the world. It also has a higher proportion of its population living on less than $2 per day than even sub-Saharan Africa. India has the highest number of people who defecate in the open. Numbers released in June 2008 by the WHO and UNICEF revealed that 1.2 billion people practice open defecation globally – 83% of whom live in 13 countries, of course led by the giant shithole India. In sheer numbers, 665 million Indians defecate in the open.

To put it simply, India is a Third World shithole, worse than countries of sub-Saharan Africa. Like a typical Third World shithole, a small group of filthy rich, highly corrupt and criminal minded group of politicians, corporate thieves and bureaucrats enrich themselves at the expense of the starving millions of poor, illiterate citizens. Some of the worst, barbaric and inhuman atrocities that have ever been known to mankind take place in India. In a land where the savage, primitive caste system of religious, institutionalized discrimination reigns supreme, unspeakable atrocities take place on a daily basis against India’s “untouchables” and “outcastes” – the dalits and tribals of the country. Bloody communal clashes between religious communities where minorities are often slaughtered by bloodthirsty mobs is a common occurence. India also wages an endless war of occupation in Kashmir and parts of its North East – lands that were brutally occupied after the freedom loving people of these parts were savagely crushed. In the resource rich, forested interiors of the country, the criminals are bent on selling out the resources to greedy coporate thieves after driving out or killing the tribal inhabitants. The tribals are fiercely and violently resisting with the help of armed guerrilla insurgents – known as “Maoists” or “naxalites”. Bloody clashes between armed groups of guerrillas and police and paramilitary units occur on a frequent basis.

The biggest hypocrites of India are its ****ing middle class. These 300 plus morons are living in delusion that by eating at KFC, McDonalds and Pizza Hut, they have become a part of the developed world! They don’t want to accept the reality of the remaining 900 plus poor Indians. These freaking morons working at BPO’s and IT companies are the most frustrated and confused beings running about like animals, toiling like asses and getting paid from America. They ignore the poor, detest their presence and enjoy exploiting them. Their sense gratifications are relative to the poor people. Seeing the suffering masses, they feel delighted, that they are lucky. Pathetic fools!

An ever bigger bunch of hypocrites and liars is the media. The majority of media units are run by an incompetent, utterly disgraceful bunch of morons. Funded mostly by revenue derived from corporate or government advertising, these nincompoops don’t even understand the meaning of words like “journalism” or “development”. The news reports are full of delusional, laughably hyped up stuff and plain falsehood – “rising India”, “shining India”, “great destination for investment”, “superpower India”, blah blah blah… while real news about the extreme levels of backwardness, poverty and desperation get only a passing mention or negligible coverage.

This Page is meant to highlight the truth about India, from media reports that are difficult to find. They would present an accurate picture of the way the majority of Indians behave. It exposes the crimes and nature of the majority of barbarians who inhabit the land of the slumdogs and slum*****es. By their vile, criminal acts of savagery, the subhuman slumdogs deserve to face the wrath of their most fearsome Hindu God, Shiva – The Destroyer.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Here is what I found out on first quick look

I could not find any abuse on that page, actually no direct hatred post by page admin, All posts has photos and video where Indians speak for them selves, If people are not ashamed of doing all these in Real world why are they ashamed when world sees it. :-o:-?

Every one has right to speak and that is only knows as freedom of speech.

who are saying against it have they even checked the Page :|

Report it to the FB ADMINS. They will just take it down.

It had blood, violence blah blah.very simple.

Read this, if you have time. Definitely created by an outsider. [You know, whom i indicate here]

I'm from the region called 'India', But I'm unfortunate & oppressed woman. I speak the Truth and stand with the state oppressed minorities. I'm an Atheist and I respect all religions.
Description
Contrary to false news reports about a “rising India”, its “booming economy” and it being among the “next engines of economic growth”, India is going nowhere. It’s a Third World shithole, bursting at the seams with 1.2 billion uncultured barbarians, ruled by an “elite” bunch of savages that is perhaps the world’s most corrupt, murderous coterie of scumbags ever.

There are more poor, destitute and... underfed Indians than citizens of any other nation in the world. India has 456 million people or about 42% of the population living below the new international poverty line of $1.25 per day. The number of Indian poor also constitute 33% of the global poor, which is pegged at 1.4 billion people. India also has 828 million people, or 75.6% of the population living below $2 a day. India is home to roughly one-third of all poor people in the world. It also has a higher proportion of its population living on less than $2 per day than even sub-Saharan Africa. India has the highest number of people who defecate in the open. Numbers released in June 2008 by the WHO and UNICEF revealed that 1.2 billion people practice open defecation globally – 83% of whom live in 13 countries, of course led by the giant shithole India. In sheer numbers, 665 million Indians defecate in the open.

To put it simply, India is a Third World shithole, worse than countries of sub-Saharan Africa. Like a typical Third World shithole, a small group of filthy rich, highly corrupt and criminal minded group of politicians, corporate thieves and bureaucrats enrich themselves at the expense of the starving millions of poor, illiterate citizens. Some of the worst, barbaric and inhuman atrocities that have ever been known to mankind take place in India. In a land where the savage, primitive caste system of religious, institutionalized discrimination reigns supreme, unspeakable atrocities take place on a daily basis against India’s “untouchables” and “outcastes” – the dalits and tribals of the country. Bloody communal clashes between religious communities where minorities are often slaughtered by bloodthirsty mobs is a common occurence. India also wages an endless war of occupation in Kashmir and parts of its North East – lands that were brutally occupied after the freedom loving people of these parts were savagely crushed. In the resource rich, forested interiors of the country, the criminals are bent on selling out the resources to greedy coporate thieves after driving out or killing the tribal inhabitants. The tribals are fiercely and violently resisting with the help of armed guerrilla insurgents – known as “Maoists” or “naxalites”. Bloody clashes between armed groups of guerrillas and police and paramilitary units occur on a frequent basis.

The biggest hypocrites of India are its ****ing middle class. These 300 plus morons are living in delusion that by eating at KFC, McDonalds and Pizza Hut, they have become a part of the developed world! They don’t want to accept the reality of the remaining 900 plus poor Indians. These freaking morons working at BPO’s and IT companies are the most frustrated and confused beings running about like animals, toiling like asses and getting paid from America. They ignore the poor, detest their presence and enjoy exploiting them. Their sense gratifications are relative to the poor people. Seeing the suffering masses, they feel delighted, that they are lucky. Pathetic fools!

An ever bigger bunch of hypocrites and liars is the media. The majority of media units are run by an incompetent, utterly disgraceful bunch of morons. Funded mostly by revenue derived from corporate or government advertising, these nincompoops don’t even understand the meaning of words like “journalism” or “development”. The news reports are full of delusional, laughably hyped up stuff and plain falsehood – “rising India”, “shining India”, “great destination for investment”, “superpower India”, blah blah blah… while real news about the extreme levels of backwardness, poverty and desperation get only a passing mention or negligible coverage.

This Page is meant to highlight the truth about India, from media reports that are difficult to find. They would present an accurate picture of the way the majority of Indians behave. It exposes the crimes and nature of the majority of barbarians who inhabit the land of the slumdogs and slum*****es. By their vile, criminal acts of savagery, the subhuman slumdogs deserve to face the wrath of their most fearsome Hindu God, Shiva – The Destroyer.

what is wrong in it?:| leave that attitude and rudeness from that article and tell me what wrong is in it.. I actually believe that is written by an Indian who is frustrated and live a life below poverty line.

d3p

PowerHouse
^ Dude, i don't know in which world are you living atm ?? Ask yourself.

I don't know, but are you going to call someone "HYPOCRITES", if he/she had food in MCdonald or KFC ?? WTF ????

We all know, why indians are fighting for Kashmir ??? Don't you ???

I guess, you might be one of those 118k likes ???

^ this is called RUDENESS.

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
dude, I am living in this world lol , I said all these as I have heard all this and more. from many people.. here in india.. People from more then one religion..

Please clarify what do you think is wrong in it other then obvious

I am complete neutral on it

d3p

PowerHouse
^ the main problem with Yindian's are "they just heard lot of things." Either from Media or or just from their neighbors.

& without any base they start supporting.

In other words "Yindian's lacks with Common Sense"

clmlbx

Technomancer
oh seriously! here you yourself are criticizing media, and people and you have problem with that article..

when I said I heard I meant I know people who thinks this. It was answer to your statement, that it is influenced by an outsider. I just wanted to say It is possible that admin can be an Indian.

Please stay up to topic and point which statement was completely wrong.. some is but not most of it.

d3p

PowerHouse
I guess people in india [called hypocrites in the article] lived & are still living in the History.

Grow Up or Wake Up. [Take your Pick]

clmlbx

Technomancer
^ Dude, i don't know in which world are you living atm ?? Ask yourself.

I don't know, but are you going to call someone "HYPOCRITES", if he/she had food in MCdonald or KFC ?? WTF ????

We all know, why indians are fighting for Kashmir ??? Don't you ???

I actually said other then obvious, plus I already agreed that some is wrong but not most of it..

there are may be 8-10 things said in that article and you got stuck to 2-3 things which just favours your statement.
I guess, you might be one of those 118k likes ???

^ this is called RUDENESS.

yes that is Damn rude:mad::mad:

Please also check the page, I am just saying most of things posted on it is hard painful truth and no one can deny that.

Check this and Enjoy *www.facebook.com/TheRealityOfPakisthan

have not checked that page but must be same..

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I actually said other then obvious, plus I already agreed that some is wrong but not most of it..

there are may be 8-10 things said in that article and you got stuck to 2-3 things which just favours your statement.

yes that is Damn rude:mad::mad:

Please also check the page, I am just saying most of things posted on it is hard painful truth and no one can deny that.

Check this and Enjoy *www.facebook.com/TheRealityOfPakisthan

have not checked that page but must be same..
Ok i agree that some things are true in it.
But Not all,like some are showing a bad image of India.And Some people who have never been to India.Think India is so bad etc.
And do check out the City from where Most of the fans are.

clmlbx

Technomancer
I guess people in india [called hypocrites in the article] lived & are still living in the History.

Grow Up or Wake Up. [Take your Pick]

nope still not on topic. I accept just showing some ugly truth is defaming OUR country India.. but MOST of it is not Wrong and even before you correct it, First step is to accept it, yes their is something wrong and we have to correct it.

Hypocrites are people who do not want accept some thing wrong.

Ok i agree that some things are true in it.
But Not all,like some are showing a bad image of India.And Some people who have never been to India.Think India is so bad etc.
And do check out the City from where Most of the fans are.

yes, I saw it is from Karachi sindh Pakistan, and I never said all from start I am saying most of it.. .. No direct post of hatred in it.

check the Link I shared must be an Indian right..

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
nope still not on topic. I accept just showing some ugly truth is defaming OUR country India.. but MOST of it is not Wrong and even before you correct it, First step is to accept it, yes their is something wrong and we have to correct it.

Hypocrites are people who do not want accept some thing wrong.

Well Yea i do agree that some things are wrong.But Not all of them.Some things are just showing the false of India.
Like this same persons Youtube channel tells Kashimir is not a part of india blah blah

Why ban something you dont like? :|

By that logic we must ban The Oatmeal right away as the writer also wrote this post about the 'truth about India'.

If you dont like what you see, ignore. Easy as that.

d3p

PowerHouse
& what are you going to do if its hard painful ???
Especially when they are the past. They are just done. Either get over it or start ranting like how people are ranting above.

How you want other to react ??? Hit the "1+ like" button.

Look at the developing part of india. Revenues are increasing, growth rate is increasing, the percentage of people who are well educated are increasing. Job Opportunities are increasing.

Bloody....& we are still behaving like hypocrites by referring such issues from the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom