Friends i need you 2-3 Mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Ignore it if you don't like it. I am with climbx here. And no that does NOT mean I am going to "Like" it.

And to answer the author, it is the middle class which keeps the work of the rich (their companies, etc.) running and pay taxes which is supposed to be used for the poor. Clueless idiot. I don't really disagree with the rest of his rant though.

clmlbx

Technomancer
Ok i agree that some things are true in it.
But Not all,like some are showing a bad image of India.And Some people who have never been to India.Think India is so bad etc.
And do check out the City from where Most of the fans are.

people of world already know by News papers and news channels. they are not getting anything new, only thing is it is grouped to one page. :sad:

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
& what are you going to do if its hard painful ???
Especially when they are the past. They are just done.

How you want other to react ??? Hit the "1+ like" button.

Look at the developing part of india. Revenues are increasing, growth rate is increasing, the percentage of people who are well educated are increasing. Job Opportunities are increasing.

Bloody....& we are still behaving like hypocrites by referring such issues from the past.

+1.Agree with you

clmlbx

Technomancer
& what are you going to do if its hard painful ???
Especially when they are the past. They are just done.
well I agree you on this, skeletons from past should not be dug (in hind gare murde mat khodo something like that). but if some on dug it you can not be in anger as it is truth.
How you want other to react ??? Hit the "1+ like" button.

well it is simple just ignore it, As it is truth so you can't oppose it IMO. I remember a good hindi proverb. Haathi chale bazaar kutte bhoke hazaar.

Look at the developing part of india. Revenues are increasing, growth rate is increasing, the percentage of people who are well educated are increasing. Job Opportunities are increasing.

Bloody....& we are still behaving like hypocrites by referring such issues from the past.

+1 always look brighter side but can't deny corruption.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]fgURC4cKGKY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]3uIMJbriDF8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]w8TxDNxZg6o[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom