FREEWARE DOWNLOAD: Useful SYSTEM TOOLS Pack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Here is another

Ram Booster
RamBooster is a program that frees up Ram. This is done by forcing Windows to remove all the data that is not currently needed from the memory. Some advantages of this are: -No more lock-ups -Some applications load as much as 40% faster -Prevents blue screens -Makes websurfing faster, especially if you visit sites with heavy graphics. Ram Booster does not modify your system in any way.

Download it here
*www.sci.fi/~borg/rambooster/Rambooster.zip

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Nice to see your post.
But I think RAM Boosters are not at all useful. They really screw up RAM after clean up. System slows down after the boost operation. It is well understood that it is due to RAM loading new scripts again. But I don't see any hard core reason for it.

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Dexpot
Virtual desktop mananger

Dexpot allows you to create multiple, virtual desktops to increase the work area of your screen by up to 20 times. Each virtual desktop is independent from the others and can have its individual wallpaper, resolution, and icons (or no icons at all). You can easily switch between desktops from the tray icon, or via hotkey, or even use an automatic desktop slideshow that rotates all virtual desktops. In addition, you can move and copy windows from one desktop to another among the desktops, set up rules to automatically move, copy or close windows and more. Dexpot is one of the most advanced desktop managers out there, that is easy enough for beginners, but offers some great flexibility for more demanding users as well.

Download it here-- *www.snapfiles.com/download/dldexpot.html

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Heatsoft Clone Cleaner Lite

One of the most common technical support issues with computer software and hardware companies today is the problem of duplicate files. You might have also come across the message Insufficient disk space while working with Microsoft Windows. Duplicate files are one of the major causes of unnecessary use of hard disk space. Buying a larger hard drive can solve the problem but then you uses up the hard drive, you write them to CDR. More and more space is required. Another way is to manage your files well, find out duplicate files and delete them. This is why Heatsoft Clone Cleaner can help to free disk space.

*www.clonecleaner.com/HCCLITEheat.zip

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Also visit here. U will find some freeware small utilities.

@ All members providing info here

I appreciate ur work.

@ Tech Geek

U shud provide homepage link also for these s/w.
Well I m adding these for now.

WebRipper v1.31

Dexpot

Last edited:

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
One more
ReplaceKeys
ReplaceKeys is a fun little prank that allows you to replace many keyboard keystrokes with different keyboard keystrokes. You can set the time after when the replacekey starts to function and can stop after a certain number of replaces. This will surely drive someone mad into changing their keyboard or might just be the end to all of your pranks
Download *www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/disp...rl&article_id=76896&up1_cat_id=513&cat_id=654
Home Page--> *www.rjlsoftware.com/software/entertainment/replacekeys/

Well came in handy for me, my mother wanted me to stop my sister to do orkut till her exams get over.:D

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I dunno y... but I simply find DiskCleaner my fav diskcleaning utility. Maybe its the small size(363 kB), maybe the speed, or maybe the ease of use. Just a button press and u r cleared of any filth u gathered overtime, no important files deleted by accident...
Andu wont beleive me if I said.. I've been using it (& being faithful to it) for quite sometime.. mayve over 3 years...

vikassethi

Broken In
Jetstart is an amazing tool and saves a lot of time. Put your most used application shortcuts in JetStart:
*www.codesector.com/jetstart.asp

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
iPodWizard
iPodWizard enables you to customize various icons, text strings and fonts on your iPod. It can either connect directly to your iPod and download the existing firmware for editing, or edit firmware from an Updater and then apply it to your device. You can scroll though the existing bitmap images (Apple logo, battery status, stars etc.) and replace them by using your own bitmaps, then write the changes to your iPod. The program also includes some additional tweaks as well as options to create and apply themes, downgrading firmware, extracting resources from Updaters and more.
download here *www.snapfiles.com/download/dliPodWizard.html

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Jodix Free iPod Video Converter
Jodix Free iPod Video Converter enables you to convert popular video formats to iPod video. It provides a simple and easy to use interface, just select the file(s) to convert and click a button. You can optionally change output quality and video size as well. The program supports AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, and VOB formats.

Download here--> *www.snapfiles.com/download/dljodixipodvideo.html

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@Tech_Geek thanks for ReplaceKeys, it really pi$$ed off my frnds yesterday.:D:D:D
they thought of some Virus attack & started full system Virus scan :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom