FREEWARE DOWNLOAD: Useful SYSTEM TOOLS Pack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I have seen many people asking for 'System tool' utilities right from Defragmanter, temperature analysis, etc. So here are the compilation of useful System utilities which will keep your system healthy and monitored.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auslogics Disk Defrag®
Disk fragmentation tool

:arrow: Download: Auslogics Disk Defrag®
Size 1.5MB

• Improve computer performance and stability
  • Increase your productivity - no more waiting for files to open
  • Defragment disks in only a few minutes
  • Useful disk fragmentation map and detailed fragmentation report
  • Windows XP Home and Professional, 2000/2003 and Vista supported

More Info: Click here

Disk Investigator v 1.31
Investigate your Disk!

:arrow: Download: Disk Investigator v 1.31
Size 348KB

Disk Investigator helps you to discover all that is hidden on your computer hard disk. The program can display the true drive contents by bypassing the operating system and directly reading the raw drive sectors. You can view and search raw directories, files, clusters, and system sectors and also verify the effectiveness of file and disk wiping programs. The directory mode allows you to browse the file system in a file structure, the raw mode displays a sector-by-sector view (for advanced users).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PC INSPECTOR™ Smart Recovery v4.x
Recover your deleted data from external media

:arrow: Download: PC Inspector Smart Recovery v4.5
Size 6.2MB

PC Inspector Smart Recovery is a data recovery program for Flash Card, Smart Media, SONY Memory Stick, IBM Micro Drive, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital Card(SD) or any other data device for digital cameras. It enables you to recover accidentally deleted or formatted pictures, videos or sound files from the selected media. The program also offers a mode that enables you to check the media for errors.

PC INSPECTOR™ File Recovery 4.x
Recover your deleted data from Hard Disk

:arrow: Download: PC INSPECTOR™ File Recovery 4.x
Size 5.9MB

PC Inspector File Recovery is a data recovery program with support for FAT 12/16/32 and NTFS file systems. It recovers files with the original time and date stamp, and can optionally restore them to a network drive and can recover many files, even when a header entry is no longer available. On FAT systems, the programs finds partitions automatically, even if the boot sector or FAT has been erased or damaged. PC Inspector File Recovery offers an easy to use interface that will scan your drive and automatically make files that can be recovered available from a "Deleted" folder in an Explorer Style navigation tree.

ICE ECC v 2.2.1
File verification and repair tool

:arrow: Download: ICE ECC v 2.2.1
Size 692KB

ICE ECC is a file verification and repair tool that enables you to protect your important files against digital corruption using Reed-Solomon codes. The program is not intended as a main backup solution, but rather as a backup for your backup - it can be included on CDs or DVDs before you store your data, allowing you to recover data that has become corrupt due to age of the media or scratches. You can protect selected files or entire folders by simply selecting them and having the program generate an ECC file. If you ever need to verify whether the data has been modified or corrupted, just select the appropriate .ECC file and load it into ICE ECC, which will then analyze the files and can recover any corrupted data.

Fresh Diagnose v7.48
Analyze and Benchmark your PC

:arrow: Download:Fresh Diagnose v7.48
Size 1.3MB

Fresh Diagnose can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, hard disk performance, video system information, mainboard information, and many more. Informational features include scanning your system and give you a complete report about computer s hardware and software, including mainboard, video system , buses, peripheral and, network information. Benchmark features include testing system performance, such as processor, hard disk, multimedia, memory and comparing your PC it with other systems. User friendly interface and well featured.

For free registeration, visit: *www.freshdevices.com/download.html

RegSeeker v1.52
Manage and analyse registry

:arrow: Download: RegSeeker v1.52
Size 458KB

RegSeeker is a handy tool for managing several popular registry items and searching the registry by keyword. It offers quick access to Startup Entries, Uninstall Information, Color Schemes, History items (URLs, Recent Documents etc) and IE Favorites. The program also includes a registry cleaning feature that finds invalid and unused registry entries, allowing you to delete them. RegSeeker can automatically create a backup before deleting any registry entries. The program comes with an attractive, easy to use interface. Nevertheless it is not intended for complete beginners and you should feel comfortable working with the Windows registry before using it.

Ccleaner v1.35.424
Junk files cleanup and Registry clean tool

:arrow: Download: Ccleaner v1.35.424
Size 1.46MB

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... also comes with a comprehensive backup feature.

Everest Home Edition 2.20
Discover every detail about your PC, Complete analysis tool.

:arrow: Download: Everest Home Edition 2.20
Size 4MB

EVEREST Home Edition is a freeware hardware diagnostics and memory benchmarking solution for home PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. It offers the world's most accurate hardware information and diagnostics capabilities, including online features, memory benchmarks, hardware monitoring, and low-level hardware
information.

Sensor information including system, CPU and GPU temperature, fan status, CPU, GPU, AGP and DRAM voltage monitoring, S.M.A.R.T. disk health status. Support for Corsair Xpert memory modules. Memory read and write speed, memory latency measurement to stress the memory and cache subsystem, including references list to compare actual performance with other systems.

Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support. Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information. Three different report file formats: plain text, customizable HTML and the unique MHTML format. MHTML reports including icons are ideal for printing purposes.

I will update the thread as and when I come across such useful free utilities.
Description of softwares are taken from various sites like snapfiles.com, download.com..etc.. and the manufactures sites.

Keylink 1.3
Launch programs in Windows Vista Style

:arrow: Download:Keylink 1.3
Size 800KB

Keylink allows you to launch programs without searching the start menu or directories. It works similar to the search in the Windows Vista start menu. Adding files and folders to Keylink is ususally done using drag&drop. Keylink can also execute windows orders. Additionaly it is possible to navigate in directories and to do basic file operations.

Total Uninstall 2.35
Complete Uninstall tool (Last Freeware version)

:arrow: Download: Total Uninstall 2.35
Click "Download (685 kB)" hyperlink in the page, not "Home (shareware version)".
Size 685KB

Total Uninstall 2.35 (last freeware version) can help you to monitor any changes that were made to your system during installation of a new software product and allow you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied uninstall program (which may leave files or changes behind). To use it, you simply launch the installation program from the Total Uninstall interface and select the system areas to be monitored. The program will then create a snapshot of your system before it installs the new software and an additional snapshot after install completes. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all values and/or files that have been added or changed as well as some before/after details. Total Uninstall will save these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse all changes to the previous state. Multi-lingual user interface.

Last edited:

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Nice info friend, it will help members whor don't know about these tools.

One question - Why u haven't given the link for latest version of Everest

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Welcome guys!

@n2casey,
It looks like Everest has discontinued its Home edition. The latest version i.e. 3.5 comes in Corporate and Ultimate edition. Since I am giving freewares, can't include it.

@Vishal,
It's my please dude :) Thanks for reps! You really know 'mehnat kya hota hai....hai na?' ;-)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The link for uninstaller download does not work.It gives me a error 403 forbidden.The s/w list is good.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I appreciate all feedbacks!

Cool G5 said:
The link for uninstaller download does not work.It gives me a error 403 forbidden.The s/w list is good.

Seems like Direct link is not working due to autentication failure.
Now the post is edited. You can proceed to download now.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
sre06 said:
can you give some software by which i can convert macromedia file to video
thnks in advance

Your request is out of the matter in context. This thread is only for "SYSTEM TOOLS". However I have posted one more thread containing "VIDEO UTILITIES".

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=365059#post365059

Here you can find your freeware for Flash convertion.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@Kiran_tech_mania Good work Buddy. *smilies.sofrayt.com/fdm/thumbs-up.gif

rep. for your Efforts. *smilies.sofrayt.com/fdm/victory.gif

can you post a link for freeware "Hard Disk Partition maker" s/w.
i've searched in the gooogle, but didn't find a freeware suitable for begginers *smilies.sofrayt.com/fdm/sad.gif

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
^^^
Welcome dude! ;-)
Reps didn't get added up due to damn rules of this forum.. :-(

Regarding Partition maker..what if I give you a full paid version for free download!!!..

Yep..you can find it at my other post *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42758

Njoyy!

go4sumeet

Right off the assembly line
Kiran bro u r doing a great job man thankx

I have been watching ur work day since i have joined

u deserve a rep. from me buddy

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
^^^^
Welcome dude! You need to earn some reps before reputing others. Your reps did not get added up... :-(
Anyways...I appreciate your feedback!

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Eraser v5.8

Eraser v5.8
Secure delete your files permanently
Winner of CHIP magazine award against other paid versions!

:arrow: Download: Eraser v5.8
Size 2.6MB

Eraser is an advanced security tool (for Windows), which allows you to completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns. Works with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Windows 2003 Server and DOS.
Eraser is Free software and its source code is released under GNU General Public License.

The patterns used for overwriting are based on Peter Gutmann's paper "Secure Deletion of Data from Magnetic and Solid-State Memory" and they are selected to effectively remove magnetic remnants from the hard drive.

Other methods include the one defined in the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual of the US Department of Defence and overwriting with pseudorandom data. You can also define your own overwriting methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom