FREEWARE DOWNLOAD: Useful SYSTEM TOOLS Pack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

int86

You'r Born Free
Thanx dude. For it was like a ready made stuff for me.
Is there any freeware which can rollback registery entries, such that demo versions can be installed again.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
int86 said:
Thanx dude. For it was like a ready made stuff for me.
Is there any freeware which can rollback registery entries, such that demo versions can be installed again.

CCleaner will help you to clean the registry entries which are no longer needed. In case you are asking this so that you can reinstall a demo application. You can uninstall the application and run CCleaner. It will do the job and you can re install the app. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
^^^ Welcome guys! :)

That is not the way. Demo version installations can't be cleaned that way. Else no one would be purchasing softwares!
And it is illegal to do such things -can't be discussed here.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
s18000rpm said:
Paragon Partition Manager 2005

that link is not working. now its asking Password

i tried it on both Opera9 & IE7.

Checkout..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42758&page=2

Yes the reg key will work. It is a promotional offer.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i tried the by clickin on the link given in that website, now its working.

Thanks for your replies.

i owe you two REPs already :D

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Welcome! Hmm...two reps already.. why not 3rd time? :rolleyes:
Anyways..nice to hear that your problem is solved! :)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hee hee, sorry man, i'm weak in Maths :D

i owe you 3 reps.

can you help me @ this thread C Drive=50 GB, want to format it, help @ Q & A Section

i need some URGENT HELP. :)

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Hmmm...weak in maths or weak in memory? Weak in memory I guess... ;-)

Last edited:
OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Startup Mechanic 2.4

Startup Mechanic 2.4
Prevents useless tray applications from registering themselves and more

:arrow: Download: Startup Mechanic 2.4
Size 537KB

Startup Mechanic will scan your system for known data-mining, advertising, and tracking components and remove them, allowing you to maintain a higher degree of privacy while you surf the Web. It will hunt down and remove junk and obsolete programs, freeing up RAM and increasing your system performance.

Its other features include the ability for automatic Recycle Bin storage of removed components, and a viewer for backup archives that allows you to review removed components that have been stored for possible future restoration. The application also includes Startup Monitor, a small utility that runs transparently in the background and notifies you when any program registers to run at start-up. It prevents those utterly useless tray applications from registering behind your back, and it acts as an effective prevention tool against harmful Trojan horses, dialers, and spyware.

More Info: Click here

shankar_ganesh

Journeyman
Great Work, Buddy
Reped you :)

8Start Launcher
[ONE OF MY FAVOURITES]
Make a whole new way of launching programs or files on your system by customizable button style configuration. Starting programs from shortcuts on desktop and start menu is an obsolete and cumbersome process. Now it is made precise with categorization and graphic options. All your programs can be easily identified from the groups and the icons displayed. The skinable panel design make your desktop much more viewable. Version 1.4 adds hotkey/middle mouse to hide/show, support .png skin with transparency, able to use .jpg, .png, .ico, .bmp, .gif as button icon, able to define the buttons to link to files in your computer easily.
Click here for more

Download
__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

ZSoft Uninstaller 2.3.3
ZSoft Uninstaller is the better and easier way to uninstall programs on your computer.
ZSoft Uninstaller can be used as a Add/Remove applet replacement, but not only that, it can also:
  • Analyze an installation so it can be completely uninstalled (also supports reboots of the computer as the process is split into two: Before and after the installation)
  • Find and delete temporary files
  • Delete entry's from programs that is no longer installed
  • Hide Windows Updates
  • Hide entries from the list that you are never going to uninstall (drivers etc.) making the list smaller and therefore easier to manage.
  • Show more information than available though add/remove
  • Automatically find entry's from programs that are most likely already uninstalled
  • Automatically find entry's that are considered "crap-ware"
  • (Of course) search the list of installed software
Click here for more
Download Now
__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

GMail Notifier

Check your Gmail messages without opening your browser-some of you must have used this, but this is for those who are unaware of this tool.
[SIZE=-1]
The Gmail Notifier is an application that alerts you when you have new Gmail messages. It displays an icon in your system tray to let you know if you have unread Gmail messages, and shows you their subjects, senders and snippets, all without your having to open a web browser. The Notifier is in beta. Before you download it, please review the system requirements and privacy information.
[/SIZE]
Click here for more and to Download

Belarc Advisor
Belarc Advisor builds a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, including Microsoft Hotfixes and software serial numbers, and shows the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server. Version 7.2 adds Office Hotfix info, latest OSes and CPUs, and the latest Microsoft Security Bulletin info.

Click here for more
Download

GSplit File Splitter [ONE OF MY FAVOURITES]
GSplit is a free file splitter that lets you split your large files into a set of smaller files called pieces, easier to copy to floppies, CD, DVD or any removable disk; distribute over the Internet, networks; send by email or with file hosting services; share with friends and colleagues. GSplit also generates small self-uniting programs when splitting files; they will restore your split files automatically: no unite tool is then required. GSplit can split very large files (larger than 4 GB) and it provides you with a lot of splitting options. You can load/save settings into profiles, and also automate it. Finally it features an intuitive graphical user interface (with skin support) that makes operations easy and fast. Context-sensitive help and animated tutorials are also available.
Version 2.0 was completely rewritten and improved.
Click here for more
Download

Last edited:
OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Welcome Shankar! Nice to see a freeware from you. If possible plz provide a direct download link so that our users can download it right away.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
:evil: nice tools, good going

:twisted:more link

*www.dps.uk.com/index.htm

*www.iconico.com/index.aspx

Last edited:

shankar_ganesh

Journeyman
s18000rpm said:
can you post a link for freeware "Hard Disk Partition maker" s/w.
i've searched in the gooogle, but didn't find a freeware suitable for begginers
for a program that works in linux *gparted.sourceforge.net
try gparted live cd avl at: *gparted.sourceforge.net/livecd.php
It's an opensource solution.
reps for me if you like it. :)

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
WebRipper v1.31
WebRipper is a free Internet scanner and downloader, which is easy to use, yet powerful and fast.

Download massive amounts of images, videos, audio, executables or documents from any website in just a moment. No need to waste your time clicking the links and saving every file manually.

WebRipper uses spider-technology to follow the links in all directions from the start-address. It filters out the interesting files on the way, and adds them to the download-queue for fast downloading by the multi channel download-engine.

Numerous filter-options ensure that downloaded files suit your needs perfectly. Restrict downloaded items by file type, minimum and maximum file- and image-size. Spidered and dowloaded links can also be restricted by keywords to avoid wasting your bandwidth.

WebRipper is integrated with major Internet search engines, giving you the ability to specify just a search word/phrase and category, and then let the program do the rest of the job. The result is loads of files "tailored" to your needs.

Password protected sites can of course also be ripped by specifying a username and password. Connection through proxy-server is possible.

The integrated image viewer allows you to browse the downloaded images, or preview them at the moment they are fetched.

SUPPORTED FILE TYPES:
Videos: MPEG, AVI, QuickTime, Real Video, WMV
Audio: MP3, WAV, Real Audio, MIDI
Documents: DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT
Other: Flash, EXE, TORRENT, ZIP

Download it *www.freewarefiles.com/downloads_counter.php?programid=18255

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom