Free Fedora 7 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

laptops4u

Broken In
Hi All,
I have downloaded Fedora 7 a DVD ISO.
I can Send u this iso on a DVD, U dont have to Pay any thing but Courier charges to a courier Boy.
I neeed following Details :-
Name
Adders
Pin Code
Email ID

IP me these details and ill send u DVD right away.

Bye.
Linux Fan

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
What locations are you shipping them to and why ISO on a disc and not the ISO made into a disc, if I interpreted it right ..

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
laptops4u said:
Hi All,
I have downloaded Fedora 7 a DVD ISO.
I can Send u this iso on a DVD, U dont have to Pay any thing but Courier charges to a courier Boy.
I neeed following Details :-
Name
Adders
Pin Code
Email ID

IP me these details and ill send u DVD right away.

Bye.
Linux Fan

Dear, why u r doing so ???

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Yes. What are your intentions. Are you doing so just for publicity. (I dont have a problem in that as long as you actually ship those DVDs.).

I can't get why would you want to do that...

faraaz

Evil Genius
Come on guys...laptops4u is offering us Fedora DVDs out of the goodness of his heart and we immediately attack him...

What dirty, suspicious b@st@rds we are! So yeah, laptops4u...why you giving it out for free?

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
faraaz said:
Come on guys...laptops4u is offering us Fedora DVDs out of the goodness of his heart and we immediately attack him...

What dirty, suspicious b@st@rds we are! So yeah, laptops4u...why you giving it out for free?

coz its freE?
n ye he aint payin for shippin..
c'mon... dnt doubt ppl so much.. he may be doin outta goodwill!

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
faraaz said:

LOL.

OK I sended him my details by PM. Lets see what happens.
Hey Lappy Boy. Check your PM.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
spynic said:
btw.. who pays for the blanks(dvd)?

His nick is Laptops4u..... if he have the power of giving laptops to other, why cant he give just a 12 Rs DVD with a free OS on it? :D

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
spynic said:
btw.. who pays for the blanks(dvd)?

Thats the point we were asking for?

Why he wants to ship it all FREE only taking courier charges?

Is he wants to be an LINUX ANGEL for us ?? lolz....

eagle_y2j

Youngling
wo! no need to suspect him yaar if he is offering y don't u order him rather than suspecting and questioning from where he will get $$ for blank DVD's

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
i can understand software being freee....
now its H/W too!!!..

bill gates learn somethin!!!

cynosure

UbuntuUser
OK. I was the first one to read this thread and then I ignored it:D
But now since everybody is just PMing him I will wait and watch.

QuizMaster when you get your DVD then please tell me.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
And well Fedora CD/DVD contains media check AFAIK. So, not much chance of tampering. And also one can compare the md5sum, if you doubt about tampering or such.
And as to charging excessive for courier, decide in advance by which courier will he be sending, and find out about the prices from mumbai to your place.

If you do things properly not much chances of anyone getting duped.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. I also sent a couple of CDs/DVDs to people on this forum and elsewhere! And i didnt charge anything.. Not for the media price, and neither for the courier! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom