Free Fedora 7 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
kalpik said:
Hmm.. I also sent a couple of CDs/DVDs to people on this forum and elsewhere! And i didnt charge anything.. Not for the media price, and neither for the courier! :)
Really.
OK be my friend (I am greedy :D).
I' will pay courier, What can you send me...:D

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Wow Kalpik! If I'd seen this well in advance, I would have asked the DVD/CD myself instead of downloading it. Since I lack a broadband connection now, wait for a PM from my side :D:D

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
kalpik said:
Hmm.. I also sent a couple of CDs/DVDs to people on this forum and elsewhere! And i didnt charge anything.. Not for the media price, and neither for the courier! :)
me too kalpik... sent a SUSE DVD to a person in bangalore..(i think he was from a village)..[:D]

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Tech Geek said:
how much would the courirr wala charge??????

may be 1 or 2K... ;-) Just kidding..

If it's really going on, then Linux Community must be pride of "Kalpik"

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Heh.. Naah, i aint kidding! Ok.. I use writex DVDs, that's about 13 bucks a piece, the courier guy charges 10 bucks within city and 20 bucks outside city.. So if someone genuinely needs those, i send them.. That is ofcourse if i have some spare money left for that month! I think of all the people i've sent CDs/DVDs too, only ankurgupta.me sent me the money, that too he sent it zabardasti.. I didnt ask for the money :) Though a little bit charity is fine, please dont swarm me with requests! Its not the money that bothers me, its the time i have to spend writing, packing, and taking it to the courier guy.. Im a busy person and a lil lazy too :p

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
kalpik said:
Heh.. Naah, i aint kidding! Ok.. I use writex DVDs, that's about 13 bucks a piece, the courier guy charges 10 bucks within city and 20 bucks outside city.. So if someone genuinely needs those, i send them.. That is ofcourse if i have some spare money left for that month! I think of all the people i've sent CDs/DVDs too, only ankurgupta.me sent me the money, that too he sent it zabardasti.. I didnt ask for the money :) Though a little bit charity is fine, please dont swarm me with requests! Its not the money that bothers me, its the time i have to spend writing, packing, and taking it to the courier guy.. Im a busy person and a lil lazy too :p

C'mon man...I cant keep asking you for free DVDs everytime...
Not every1 has the luxury of downloading at 25-30mbps...
And when we both are in the same city why not share some of the content:D

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
oh..man.
I had ordered Ubuntu CD from Shipit site. I didn't received here.

Is Fedora better than Ubuntu in terms of softwares? coz i think Ubuntu doesn't give any extra s/w in the cd.

praka123

left this forum longback
blueshift said:
and where can I get that??
torrents!,direct or build one ur own ;)
*nginyang.uvt.nl/feisty/
*ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/7.04/release/
*blog.mypapit.net/2005/12/how-to-build-ubuntu-dvd-images.html
for devel version(testing) Gutsy Gibbon try:
*cdimage.ubuntu.com/dvd/current/

kalpik said:
I could! But as i said, i dont have time to entertain bulk requests :(

its not neccessary to accept bulk requests, you can take as much you can afford(both money and time) that month as time is constraint for you:) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom