FIT-JEE, Narayana, blah blah!!! WHICH ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
^^ ya u get for that % of 10th in narayana and chaitanya
donno abt others... go and enquire once

some keep entrance on basic aptitude and sciences

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
^^I read in a paper, it was 90% fee off if you score 95% and above in boards(nxt to impossible for me) and 50% fee off if you score 90% and above(I have a chance here).

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
I really dont beleive.Ask your nearby institute to confirm this.
AFAIK u dont get much off a discount on your boards performance .. Its actually their test's performance that matter.
And a reson for that is more than 10k students would score 90% this year .. So if they really go by this standard ... They would be "kangaal" :lol:

Crazykiller

Banned
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR THE VMC ENTERANCE??

IT IS SO HIGH LVL MATHS. COULDNT FIND SUCH QUESTIONS EVEN IN R D SHARMA. ARE THERE ANY BOOKS AVAILABLE WHICH HAVE VMC ENTERANCE LVL MATHS??
HOW ARE YOU GUYS PREPARING??

Agree with all the points..thats wat I thought and m not in any coaching now....though m in 12th now.

And yes m concentrating on AIEEE (thats the answer to your question at last)
Then study physics and chem only AFTER finishing maths. Kinematics and Dynamics appeared pwning to me in 11th, now I am revising them comfortably like a walk in the park thanks to calculus knowledge. :grin:

I attended BASE in 11th and in 12th but dropped out somewhere in september after I had it enough. Self study ROCKS. :cool:

PS: I use Halleday/Resnick/Walker Fundamentals of Physics for physics, RD Sharma for Mathematics. What about you ? I still didn't find a book better than Pradeep Chemistry for chemistry...

100% fee off here in hyd if u get 95%
we had no such thing in bangalore. Rs. 75,000 after max discount.
me and my friends said fug off to FIIT-JEE
We mostly went with BASE. Its the best in Bangalore.
But I personally like the teaching techniques of ACE better. They don't assume that you are a god of everything, atleast, thats what my friends there say.

^ and they end up with some local collage:D
The process makes you a great man, while the result makes you look like one.
Attempting IIT-JEE itself takes a lot of commitment and hard work along with pwning oneself.
I am still not sure I can make it on 12/4/2009 in JEE but the experience of studying in a rat race is really enriching. Its something I can benifit from in the future.

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
Big institutes will always focus that their students are great like bansal , if you are average , dont go .

Me being a good student got pwned by the distractions their in kota .

Lastly , self study is saving me . Phew . D.C pandey for physics , k.C sinha for maths and for chem take anything like arihant one will do .

If you are even brilliant but can be easily influenced then you will ruin your studies for 2 years , that was what happened with me .

Otherwise the best is bansal classes and the new allen who has taken all best teachers of bansal .

OP
comp@ddict

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hmm, I'm actually considering regular classes, and just a small crash course b'fore the fkng IIT-JEE exam.

gigyaster

Journeyman
Then study physics and chem only AFTER finishing maths. Kinematics and Dynamics appeared pwning to me in 11th, now I am revising them comfortably like a walk in the park thanks to calculus knowledge. :grin:

I attended BASE in 11th and in 12th but dropped out somewhere in september after I had it enough. Self study ROCKS. :cool:

PS: I use Halleday/Resnick/Walker Fundamentals of Physics for physics, RD Sharma for Mathematics. What about you ? I still didn't find a book better than Pradeep Chemistry for chemistry...
Well I stick to NCERT only like a glue, I read some chapters 8-9 times and just for referance I use ABc for chem and nothing for others, lets see what the hell I do for second year, our classes not started yet. What about urs??

rajeshjsl

AskRajesh
Its better if you study using physics spectrum of arihant . Seriously my experience says d.C pandey is amazing for self study .You dont need ncert for physics but for maths and chem you do so .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom