Votes: 12 35.3%
  • i've got better work to do..

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
LOL Fifa 09 is the hands down winner this year.I am talking about the best PES version vs. best Fifa version.Fifa 08 was revolutionary and Fifa 09 is even better,especially the online component of the game.

Err... have you played the full version of PES 2009 yet? :confused:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I played Fifa 09. It's great fun. Havent played PES 09. But read the ign review. It said that allthough PES 09 was more fun it lacked realism - and this time for a change Fifa is more realistic.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Err... have you played the full version of PES 2009 yet? :confused:
No I didn't even play Fifa for PC fully (online componant)
But have you played Fifa and PES at PS3?Because thats where the real fight is.Its not at the PC between their watered down versions.
I just told the general fan opinion which even includes the PES fans who switched to Fifa this year.
I won't mention reviewers' opinion because PES fanboys believe EA bribes them :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
But have you played Fifa and PES at PS3?Because thats where the real fight is.Its not at the PC between their watered down versions.
I just told the general fan opinion which even includes the PES fans who switched to Fifa this year.
I won't mention reviewers' opinion because PES fanboys believe EA bribes them :lol:

Only FIFA for the PC is a watered down version. PES has the same version for PC, PS3 & X360.
And FIFA 09 on the PC is nothing short of a frustrating experience. :(

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I've been trying FIFA 09 SKULLPTURA but no seeds, for past week noone seeding damn heck, more than 1000 downloading!!!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I played Fifa 09. It's great fun. Havent played PES 09. But read the ign review. It said that allthough PES 09 was more fun it lacked realism - and this time for a change Fifa is more realistic.

I really don't understand on what basis those guys said that. They were probably paid by EA Sports to put down PES and praise FIFA. :-|
Actually, it's the other way round.

gauravthecooldude

Right off the assembly line
Guys i've played both the games ! Got pes yesterday . And i must say that this time around fifa really gives pes a run for its money. Although in the gameplay and physics department , fifa doesn't even come close to pes but fifa packs in better graphics , licensing , sound , the sheer atmosphere is stunning ! So i'll give them both equal marks ?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I also played both. FIFA pwns PES. PES is quite messed up (controls and all) and therefore, I suggest, you stay away from it!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I also played both. FIFA pwns PES. PES is quite messed up (controls and all) and therefore, I suggest, you stay away from it!

The online community would suggest otherwise:

*forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-09-pc/

Just check out the first 2-3 pages of this forum. :d

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ya Fifa for PC is nowhere near its console counterpart,we can all agree on that.But as I said before the real competition is between the best Fifa vs. the best PES.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
I like customised PES sontrols to be much more better than FIFA controls. I can do things pretty much I could never do in FIFA... Maybe this years FIFA will make me happy.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
You can change the controls in both PES and FIFA, so if you're uncomfortable with the controls, instead of complainin, just go and change em.
I always keep the same controls for both FIFA and PES so I never have any :-D compatibility issues. :-D

Chintu08

Banned

Were you drunk mate?
PES at PS3 :lol:
not at the PC :lol:

PES ownz FIFA

Chintu08

Banned
FIFA is a arcade style game, which become really easy & then boring a bit too soon, doing skills and pulling off amazing plays gets really easy.
but on the other hand PES provides longevity and depth, You can do many skills, score from far out, lob the goalie , but these things dont happen all the time like in noobish FIFA.
when you do something amazing in PES its really rewarding , as it takes a lot of skill to pull off such feats.

so PES ownz FIFA again.

if you suck at gaming, stick to FIFA, if you're a hardcore fan of football, PES is the GAME for you.

Is this contribution enough Arsenal_Gunners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom