Status
Not open for further replies.

Chintu08

Banned
@Arsenal_Gunners :lol:
you suck at PES, dont you? thats why you are all over FIFA:lol:
Tactic modifier+shoot???? :lol:
in a arcade game? tactic? LMAO
i scored around 15 goals in a match, but its hard (impossible) to score like that in PES.
you need tactics+shoot in PES not in FIFA, in FIFA even the defence can take the ball to score a goal, no need of passes LMAO (sarcasm)
the troll is you, not me.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@Arsenal_Gunners :lol:
you suck at PES, dont you? thats why you are all over FIFA:lol:
Tactic modifier+shoot???? :lol:
in a arcade game? tactic? LMAO
i scored around 15 goals in a match, but its hard (impossible) to score like that in PES.
you need tactics+shoot in PES not in FIFA, in FIFA even the defence can take the ball to score a goal, no need of passes LMAO (sarcasm)
the troll is you, not me.
"Tactic?LMAO"
Thanks for the laughs.Go away now please

Chintu08

Banned
Of all the people this wannabe had to reply:lol:
Earth to KPower ManiaC, we are talking about FIFA09 & PES09.:lol:
btw 19 goals? ya right. LMAO

Chintu08

Banned
all i posted were facts. come on! the thread is titled FIFA 2009 vs PES 2009.
some senior members having 1000's of posts think they know everything.:lol:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Chintu08, What in the bloody hell do you think of yourself ? You are nothing more than an immature foolish troll. Nobody wants you so get the **** out of here and let us discuss in peace. If you dont have the ****ing balls to score 19 goals then shut the **** up and glue your ass down. Why harrass others without any reason!

And BTW, its 'KPower Mania'.........understood moron ? Now go **** yourself.

Last edited:

Chintu08

Banned
Chintu08, What in the bloody hell do you think of yourself ? You are nothing more than an immature foolish troll. Nobody wants you so get the **** out of here and let us discuss in peace. If you dont have the ****ing balls to score 19 goals then shut the **** up and glue your ass down. Why harrass others without any reason!

And BTW, its 'KPower Mania'.........understood moron ? Now go **** yourself.

look 'KPower Mania', mind your language.
freaking foul mouthed kid .
now look what you did, we were having gentle discussion & you spoiled everything, i backed off when Arsenal told me to. its because of people like you some good threads become like you, kiddish:lol:
anyways reporting your post.
btw, "immature foolish troll", who me?:lol:
first prove my facts wrong then post:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Come on people, everyone has their choices. It's utterly useless to praise one game while bringing down the other. For me it's PES all the way. For someone else, it might be FIFA, I don't care. :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
@Chintu08- I know you're a PES fanboy, and so am I, but you musn't put down the others that way.

You can't forget that PES too has it's own shortcomings. Even in PES, you can score goals quite easily once you get used to it. All you need is one good player like C. Ronaldo.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
look 'KPower Mania', mind your language.
freaking foul mouthed kid .
now look what you did, we were having gentle discussion & you spoiled everything, i backed off when Arsenal told me to. its because of people like you some good threads become like you, kiddish:lol:
anyways reporting your post.
btw, "immature foolish troll", who me?:lol:
first prove my facts wrong then post:lol:

w/ever.

Go **** yourself.

May I know why I was banned and Chintu w/ever wasnt banned ? I agree that I used foul language but he infuriated me to do so. Please punish him as he is liable for it. And I am sorry for my foolishness.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
May I know why I was banned and Chintu w/ever wasnt banned ? I agree that I used foul language but he infuriated me to do so. Please punish him as he is liable for it. And I am sorry for my foolishness.
If you thought people were harassing you, you should have reported the post. Who gave you the right to sling abuses onto people? I'm banning this user permanently, as you are trying to circumvent your ban. And if i catch you with another ID, ill permanently ban your old ID.

Enough offtopic posts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom