Votes: 12 35.3%
  • i've got better work to do..

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^Yep. I'm getting FIFA 09 soon :)cool:) and I'll get PES 2009 after it releases. I'm awaiting to play both. I wanna see the developments made to FIFA's game engine and I can't wait to play the Manager Modes and Be a Pro which will last 4 seasons. In PES 2009, all I'm looking for is gameplay, gameplay and more gameplay.
BTW, you didn't add a "Both" option in your poll.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Already got FIFA 09 (see my review link in my siggy) :D

coz, i hv already played FIFA 09, so my vote goes to FIFA 09..but I knw PES 09 isint far behind in kickin' sum B*tt..lol... always love this kind of positive rivalry b/w 2 gaming companies, as the original benefitter are "we" the gamers here.. :D
----------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Got FIFA 09 today... Played many games. I'm seriously disappointed. It's nothing but more hype, less substance. The gameplay is improved but comes nowhere close to PES. And most of the things remain the same. I'm waiting for PES 2009 now.

Go Skull go.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
PES 09 seems waaayyy better. I tried the FIFA demo and didn't like it at all. Gameplay is no where near PES one.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
:( What is gameplay? Can someone explain to me in details what kinda gameplay in PES is better than that in FIFA. I find the term gameplay very vague. :neutral:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well, "gameplay" can be termd as the way u feel while playing the game, like the Controls of the particular game, the graphics, the way AI reacts to the game/tactics against you, the responsive nature of the game , the commentary, the sound and most importantly the gaming satisfaction that u will get after playing a game.. :)

so that u can term it as "wAh!! kya game hain" :D
--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ Just what I had thought. A vague term but a parameter nevertheless. :neutral:
If so; I can now say that gameplay of PES 2008 is better than that of FIFA 2008; as I have played both. :)

ancientrites

In the zone
fifa 09 the players are bit rough definately few improvements over fifa 08 but again its not that impressive nor great.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
PES gfx and AI is overwhelming in front of FIFA

(according to 2008 versions, hope it is same the 2009s)

gauravthecooldude

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys , are you talking about the console versions of pes or the pc version ? Coz i've played the pc version and i think it is not as good as fifa 09 !

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
LOL Fifa 09 is the hands down winner this year.I am talking about the best PES version vs. best Fifa version.Fifa 08 was revolutionary and Fifa 09 is even better,especially the online component of the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom