[Feedback] ThinkDigit.com Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
i'm not blaming the users but most of them come here only for help and not for much contribution and regular ones just go about posting updates and news

instead ppl like RAABO should be actively involved in sub-forums like QnA,Hardware & Software T.S.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Whenever we click on a thread link, which doesnt exist now (Due to upgrading to vBulletin), we get a broken page. For example, click on following link:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31172&highlight=

and u'll get a broken page. I think it should be changed. :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
the thinkdigit website is crap...its totally not in accordance to the standards of the digit magazine....plzz change it

the forum is good

the tech2 website looks good...but the website as whole is not good

make a better website....so that we can visit it as we visit tech2 often but dont visit digit website....me just got a direct bookmark to this fourm

Last edited:

mohanty1942

Journeyman
SEARCH function on forum gives WORSE result

A serious problem with thinkdigit website & NOBODY is bothered.

The search feature on the forum doesn't give desired result !!!
Just give a seach for threads giving multiple keywords & watch the meshed up results.

The search feature on forum undoubtably FAILS to deliver !!!.

This problem was already posted in this thread on 29.06.2006. But NO response/correction have been made till now -rather the search feature function got worse than ever.

That problem is --> on Thinkdigit Forum's Search Page not giving proper result when multiple keywords are entered.

Previously (in 2005) it was good and also functioning very perfectly as there were options to select

(a) " Find posts that contain all the keywords" &
(b) "Find posts that contain any of the Keywords enterd"
But now these options are not there.

Why such LOOSE treat with DIGIT's website that claims to be NO-1 ?

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Thanking you for your monthly editions,my valuable suggestion is that concentrate on security reasons and networking issues in your regular issues

nikhil ramteke

s,b+..u cn..
its releted to our forum...after log in within few minutes i get sign out automatically....is there any cookie set for security purpose by the digiters?

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
@nikhil ramteke: Strange.. this does not happen wih me here.. i can close this tab and re-open it to find myself logged in automatically.. try deleting your cookies and logging in again. It should work in most cases.. if you still dont have luck, pm me :)

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
Vishal Gupta said:
Whenever we click on a thread link, which doesnt exist now (Due to upgrading to vBulletin), we get a broken page. For example, click on following link:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31172&highlight=

and u'll get a broken page. I think it should be changed. :)

same here earlier i was in view that My I.e has some problem but Now i

understood :)

nikhil ramteke

s,b+..u cn..
Asfaq said:
@nikhil ramteke: Strange.. this does not happen wih me here.. i can close this tab and re-open it to find myself logged in automatically.. try deleting your cookies and logging in again. It should work in most cases.. if you still dont have luck, pm me :)
where this cookies r set 4m????n this happens on all pc's of my college....

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
When I visit my control panel, I don't see a feature for viewing only my threads and posts. Is this feature even there here or not? I'm not talking about subscribed threads but a separate link for the above said feature.

For eq., I post in a long thread, and I wish to navigate to my post in that thread, how do I do it without going through the entire thread?

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Find all posts by hitbox.champion
Find all threads started by hitbox.champion

I think this is what you are looking for right?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Ah thank you., there! Wish they had it in the control panel itself where all would be in once place, subscribed, posted and started ones. Feels logical!!:rolleyes:

Edit: now can you please remove the above links Ankur? My personal space....

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
can anyone help me finding the "July Laptop test" article in the thinkdigit.com site. It was there some days before but i cannot find it now :(

i had missed this issue

vivek404

Broken In
hey guys, have'nt been in touch with the site for sometime, hence the query.....what happened to Digit Patron ? has it been scrapped ? the concerned thread is locked.

Rajesh Pandey

Right off the assembly line
Why Dont you guys redesign the whole site for your aniversary?Also I would really like if you people instead of just providing the link to the forums,show the New Posts posted in the forum !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom